Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Like New Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Saddle, $60
Quote | Reply
I have a basically brand new San Marco Azoto Triathgel saddle that I recently replaced with a different saddle. I rode a different Azoto Triathgel for years and loved it and just got this one about a month ago. It has less than 10 rides on it, all of them under a Quintana Roo seat cover, so it is basically still brand new. Shipping should be cheap, maybe $5-$10 (I haven't priced it out yet, but it's not heavy).
Last edited by: nilloc: Jun 24, 05 8:29
Quote Reply
Re: Like New Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Saddle, $60 [nilloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm interested in your saddle. is the black or red model? Can you send a photo? allezjohn at yahoo dot com

thanks

John
Quote Reply
Re: Like New Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Saddle, $60 [johnphillips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the black model, with a small amount of red embroidery around on the logo. But it's not the one with the whole back end red. it's about 99% black, with red highlights in the logo. if you do a google image search, you can see it. or go to http://www.nytro.com/San_Marco_Azoto_Triathlon_Saddle.html to see it.
i'll try to send you a picture of my actual saddle. it is virtually brand new, so it'll look like what you see online, but i'll try to send you something soon. i don't have a digital camera right now, but i do have a digital video camera that i could use and then extract some stills from it. i'll try to get that done this weekend and send you the pics on monday.
thanks for looking.
let me know if you have any more questions.
collin
Quote Reply
Re: Like New Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Saddle, $60 [johnphillips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
John,

I've sent you the pictures. It appears that the embroidery is a bit different from what I described. It's gray and white on the logo and then in red letters it says "racing" and "triathlon gel".

I'll try to post pics on this forum soon for anybody else who might be interested.

Collin
Quote Reply
Re: Like New Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Saddle, $60 STILL FOR SALE [nilloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the saddle is still for sale. i've got pictures, but i'm on a mac right now and can't figure out how to post them on the forum. if anybody wants pics, send me a message and i'll get them to you. as soon as i can, i'll get on a pc and post the pics here.
Quote Reply
Re: Like New Selle San Marco Azoto Tri Saddle, $60 STILL FOR SALE [nilloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still for sale? Would you send to Canada?

Good athletes train when they want to, great athletes train when they don't......

Quote Reply