Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LTB gravel bikes x 2 -Flo 60 rear and giro vanquish (updated
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy to gravel bikes one for myself in a 56 and one for my wife probably in a 49 range. Disc brakes and aluminum is fine.

And a flo 60 rear.
Last edited by: Fishbum: Jun 2, 19 15:10
Quote Reply
Re: LTB gravel bikes x 2 - Small women's wetsuit-Flo 60 rear [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: LTB gravel bikes x 2 - Small women's wetsuit-Flo 60 rear [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you explain to us what you perceive to be the differences between a gravel bike and a cyclocross bike?
Quote Reply
Re: LTB gravel bikes x 2 - Small women's wetsuit-Flo 60 rear [ninjaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ninjaman wrote:
Could you explain to us what you perceive to be the differences between a gravel bike and a cyclocross bike?

Well I don't ride cyclocross but I thought gravel bikes had a little more relaxed geometry. Not so race. Longer wheel base and slack head tube angle.... I could be wrong. Also the ability to run 40s..???????
I'm willing to listen if I'm off base
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're not wrong, in theory. But those differences are hilariously exaggerated by the bike industry -- most modern cross bikes and gravel bikes are headed in both of those directions, and have a huge amount of overlap. Which is not to say they're all precisely the same, of course, but that there's no particular reason to not include cross bikes in your search, imho.
Quote Reply
Re: LTB gravel bikes x 2 - Small women's wetsuit-Flo 60 rear [ninjaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ty for the info. I'll change my post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Budget?
Quote Reply
Re: LTB gravel bikes x 2 - Small women's wetsuit-Flo 60 rear [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flexible
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: LTB gravel bikes x 2 -Flo 60 rear and giro vanquish (updated [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply