Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
LOOK 596, PX 101 WHeelset, Zipp Disc, Reynolds DVT40, Xentis Aerobars
Quote | Reply
After 22 years I'm laying the training/racing to rest. Enough is enough it's not as fun as it used to be. It's harder and hurts too much. I'll be speading more time playing golf, something I'm actually really good at.

FOR SALE:

Large Look 596, this is the first white large frame shipped from France to the United States when they first hit the market. Has a couple thousand miles on it. Normal wear and tear from use. No crashes, no damage. The seat post was cut only 1". So anyone shorter or slightly taller will fit. I have a 36" inseam. My bb to seat rails is about 32". The name on the frame is a decal and can be pealed right off. The sale will include the following:

Large frame module (white, black and gold)
ePost
Look ZED crankset
Look ZED pedals
2 Look carbon stems
DuraAce brakeset
Xentis Mach I aerobar, with spare pads, integrated brake levers. Custom 1/2" riser under elbow pads/extensions.
DA shift levers, everything is 9 speed
53-39 QRings
Cobb Saddle
DA der, front and rear
2 sets if carbon wheels, PlantX 101 front and rear, Zipp disc and Reynolds 40 front. All tubulars, all carbon. All wheels are perfect condition, except the Zipp disc has 1 tiny maybe 1/4" dent that happen at a race in transition.
Cateye Wireless Computer, cadence and HR
Includes all manuals, extra elastomers, extra ePost spacers, seat mast cutting guide, everything that came with the frameset.

SALE - $3850 for the 596 module
Xentis aerobars - $600 shipped
Planet X 101 set front and rear - $495 + shipping to US, includes cassette, skewers mounted Giros
Reydolds DVT 40 front - $250 + shipping to US
Zipp disc no dimples!!! $450 + shipping to US , includes mounted Zipp tangent, cassette and skewer

Paul
Last edited by: 596: Oct 20, 11 8:18
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump on account of me just wanting to tell you how beautful your bike is. If I had the money, was in the US and could stretch my legs I would buy that straight off you. Stunning. Hope somebody takes advantage of the opportunity.
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want the Tarmac if it fits...

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you in the US Paul?

http://www.EpixGear.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email sent on Wingspan

Larry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
M
A
S
S
I
V
E

D
R
O
P
!

Love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paul wasn't there a thread where your wife said you should buy another tribike so this one would stay nice? Any woo wish it was a 54 the specialized that is.

Quote | Reply
Very interested in the Tarmac....

Is it still available?

http://cmkracing.blogspot.com
Last edited by: ckotte: Oct 15, 11 6:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trade any wheels for golf set? If not free bump for one sick bike.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale [ckotte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Tarmac is still here. I have 1 person who requested first. If that falls thru I'll let you know.

Thanks for the golf club offer, but I already have 2 sets of Pings (G10 and I15). I won't be buying clubs for a long time : )

Paul
Last edited by: 596: Oct 14, 11 9:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check your email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you would want to trade e posts? :-)
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale [Sunkist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer but hopefully the bike won't be mine much longer. I'll let the buyer decide to trade or not depending on his/her fit.

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wingspan still for sale? Please email me: cervelott (at) hotmail.com or pm if it is working....

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale [cervelott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently the PM's aren't working. I also sent an email about the wingspan to his personal address and haven't heard back from that one either.
If he gets back to me I'm hoping to buy it.

Larry

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love my Ping G10s! Any chance you'd sell the wheels? They'd be sick on my new Archon CR1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a million PM's and emails about the Winfspan, sorry if I didn't get back to everyone. The helmet is sold.

Also note that I will sell wheels separtely. See above for break down.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale -wheels now listed separately [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've now listed the 596 and wheels separately if anyone is interested in the wheels.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale -wheels now listed separately [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PAUL!! RETIRING???

But...we just met!

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale -wheels now listed separately [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been pondering the change for some time now. Time for a change in my life and life style. I like change. After 22 years its time for a change. I can play golf or go play poker, or do what ever I want to do and won't feel guilty for not biking or running. Enough was enough.......it's time to try something different. I think golfing is my new thing. I'm actually very good at it and enjoy playing all by myself. No traffic to worry about, nothing but me and the course......very relaxing, yet extremely competitive.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: The OK I Retire Sale!!! Look 596 (L) and Specialized Tarmac (58) For Sale [ckotte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get in touch with the op, because I'm not pursuing it any more -- reason completely unrelated to the bike.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: LOOK 596, PX 101 WHeelset, Zipp Disc, Reynolds DVT40, Xentis Aerobars [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for separated items

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: LOOK 596, PX 101 WHeelset, Zipp Disc, Reynolds DVT40, Xentis Aerobars [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link or pic of the Reynolds wheel? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Quote | Reply
Check your email. Question regarding payment you received on the Wingspan.
Quote Reply

Prev Next