Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500
Quote | Reply
I am selling my KORR CardioCoach CO2 RMR/VO2 Max machine. This unit is what catapulted my coaching business and has been a great addition to my coaching portfolio.

It has recently been PMd and is good for two years from that date. It also comes with all of the connections, software, and accessories that you will need to perform tests on your athletes and clients. (Other than the computer, treadmill and athlete of course)

This unit runs for over $12k new and many of the accessories are an extra expense. With the ability to charge from $100-$200 per test, this unit will pay for itself in no time.

Included items:

• 1 x Breathing Hose
• 2 x HR Receivers
• 2 x HR Straps T34, T31
• Resting Metabolic Rate Kit and Attachments
• 2 Way Y Shape Respiration Valve for VO2 Max
• Petite, Small, and Medium reusable masks with Head Straps
• Software
• Marketing Materials
• 3 Single Use Masks
• MyoTape Body Measurement Tool
• AccuMeasure Body Fay Calipers
• Spectra 360 Electrode Gel
• Power Cable and USB Computer Connection Kit

Payment is PayPal with insured shipping CONUS. Any PayPal fees will be added on to the price unless you send gift. If you'd like to see how I've integrated this tool into my coaching, feel free to check out my website at http://www.trifitcoaching.com. For those of you who are curious as to why I'm selling, my day job has been pretty demanding.

Thank you,

Matt

Last edited by: TheDuke732: Sep 30, 16 6:07
Quote Reply
Re: KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500 [TheDuke732] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photos Posted

Re: KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500 [TheDuke732] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, my name is Danny and I am opening a gym within the next couple of months and I am very interested in your Korr co2 machine.

Do you still have it available for sale? If not, do ok I know who you sold it to as they may be interested in selling it as well since it's been quite some time since you posted this.

Thank you!

Danny
Quote Reply
Re: KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500 [Topnotchdanny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one of these units if your still in search for one. Some of the accessories are different. I'd be happy to list them if you'd like. The one I have came from a military training facility in northern New York and is in great shape.
Quote Reply
Re: KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500 [domachow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have a Korr Cardio Coach Unit for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500 [hpmetabolics] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do not. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: KORR Cardio Coach CO2 - VO2 Max Machine w/accessories - $3500 [domachow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, really appreciate that quick response
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume the VO2 max machine is no longer available, just checking. Thanks
Quote Reply