Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Isaac, Griffen
Quote | Reply
I have three frames I am trying to clear out. One of which is a Isaac Joule Large which is currently on ebay, this bike was a demo ISAAC IS SOLD. Second frame is a large Griffen vulcan XTC, this bike also was a demo. Third is a Griffen Vulcan Kompressor medium, this is a new frame that was built but never sold. All of these bikes can be built anyway you want or sold as bare frames. Now's your chance to get these bikes at a great price, no I am not giving them away yet I will let them go for a substantial discount. If you are serious about buying one email me for particulars. lafayettelandman@yahoo.com
Last edited by: Stewart: Nov 24, 04 6:52
Quote Reply
Re: Isaac, Griffen [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How 'aero' is the fork? Also, how much 'wear & tear' did the frame take as a demo?

Dave from VA
Last edited by: DC Pattie: Nov 19, 04 13:51
Quote Reply
Re: Isaac, Griffen [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Each bike has a different fork. The Griffen Vulcan XTC has a little more use than the Isaac yet they both still look as new. Only one person has ridden both of these frames. The Vulcan Kompressor has been test rode in the Parking lot.
Quote Reply
Re: Isaac, Griffen [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well you got a hell of a deal
Quote Reply
Re: Isaac, Griffen [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks; I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep last night. Convincing my wife that it was a great price is another story.

Dave from VA
Quote Reply