Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO medium tri/TT bike
Quote | Reply
After a few years away from the sport, I'm looking to get back into it again. Budget is ~$2k, although willing to go a little higher if it's justified.

The requirements are medium sizes (54cm on Cervelo is near perfect fit), rim brake, and 11 speed Shimano/SRAM. Ideally would something newer than 2015, but willing to consider older for right price and condition. I also have my own carbon wheelset so willing to consider frame + components options.

Let me see what you got!
Quote Reply
Re: ISO medium tri/TT bike [quadomatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a medium Canyon Speedmax CF 8.0 that I'm looking to sell. I took all the stock parts except the derailleurs off when I first got it, so the frame is lightly used and the most parts are new. Sold the wheels, so would price it without wheels
Last edited by: Mudge: Jun 7, 21 10:32
Quote Reply
Re: ISO medium tri/TT bike [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a Ventum with Di2 (rim brake, 11spd) that I'm finishing up building. Will have it ready to list as soon as I get a crank on it.

PM me if you want pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Intersted !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Dimond Brilliant frameset to offer. Size Medium, configured for rim brakes. Unique black and gray color scheme.
Great opportunity to get into "Superbike" realm!
Could conceivably build up with a suitable cockpit and some used Di2 components for just a touch above your budget range.

PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 54cm 2014 Cervelo P2 that I'm about to list. It's been upgraded to Ultegra 11 speed (brakes, drivetrain, crank) and the aerobars are replaced with take-offs from a Canyon Speedmax.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 2017 Cervelo P3, 54cm, original owner and in like new condition

TriRig front and rear brakes, stock 3T Vola aerobars, Zipp 110 alum extensions, ultegra di2 11s, internal battery, roval slx24 wheels, new cbear bb, bikes ready to roll minus needing any 24mm spindle crankset

$2,600 shipped
Quote Reply
Re: ISO medium tri/TT bike [teckert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM incoming on the P3, thanks!
Quote Reply