Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy 2 SETS of SRAM Red AXS HRD Shifters/Flat Mount Calipers (so 4 total pieces). If anyone is selling them, and not at 2-3x retail cost, please let me know.

Thanks!
Blake

http://www.slfmotion.com
Instagram - @SLFMotion
Quote Reply
Re: ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers [superx421] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best of luck! Around six weeks ago I built up a new frame with AXS and had to order from seven shops to piece together a drivetrain, and still had to settle for Rival for the right shifter and Force on the left. Force & Red were backed up until summer of 2022, so it might be best to pay a deposit to get on a waiting list for now and continue searching in the interim so you’re not stuck waiting even longer or paying exorbitantly scalped prices in desperation.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I actually ordered 2 sets back in August and they are scheduled for delivery to me in February...I was just getting antsy and hoping to speed these 2 builds up a bit :-)

http://www.slfmotion.com
Instagram - @SLFMotion
Quote Reply
Re: ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers [superx421] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this up. My back order with BTD for shifters just got pushed to May (originally ordered in August). Anyone got a lead on a left shifter/brake combo (force or rival)?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers [teamsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you need:

- HRD Shifters
- HRD calipers
- Hoses

?
Quote Reply
Re: ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
technically I only need hrd shifters and hoses. I’m reusing my post mount calipers.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO - Red AXS HRD Shifters/Calipers [teamsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of sram force shifters and hoses that I would sell for $650 shipped.
Quote Reply