Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO: used Castelli San Remo suits size M, or equivalent
Quote | Reply
I'm tired of training in flappy kit. I bought a lot of my training jerseys when I was about 20lb heavier years back and they just don't fit.

I got one used San Remo off Ebay in a M and it fits great. I'd be interested in what you've got used in good shape. Like, could be used in my rotation of kits for a year or two.

Needs to be the kinds with rear pockets and a pad. Looking mostly for short sleeve but 3/4 and other sleeve options I'm open to seeing it. Just NOT sleeveless, this is for cycling, not tri. Looking to spend $50 to $100 depending on condition of each. Won't consider all-black colored kit.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: used Castelli San Remo suits size M, or equivalent [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I know you asked for a size Medium, but I have a size Small available that'd sell. It's from the Audi cycling team and has a red jersey with black bibs. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a photo.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: used Castelli San Remo suits size M, or equivalent [hayai_240] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hayai_240 wrote:
I know you asked for a size Medium, but I have a size Small available that'd sell. It's from the Audi cycling team and has a red jersey with black bibs. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a photo.

Thanks for the offer. But I can't pull off a small.

A medium is pretty much perfect on me. I wouldn't want it any tighter really. I'm not that tall, but pretty sure the torso length would get to be too much of a stretch if it were any smaller.

Other thing was for ones that are used team kit, I can ride around town training solo in off-brand stuff that isn't my team.......but there's a local small amateur team that has an Audi dealer sponsor similar to the pro team looking one. So I probably couldn't sport that one! Riding in the enemy's colors. Haha!
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: used Castelli San Remo suits size M, or equivalent [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just found a medium San Remo speedsuit in my kit drawer. Bought it slightly used and wore it maybe 3 times because I got sunburnt in it. Not sure which generation it is. Standard castelli branding - no team logos. Chamois looks to be in v good condition. Some pinholes from numbers but no rips etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you explicitly said you didn't want all-black, but I'm posting because this has green sections/white stripes. LMK if you're interested.

Quote Reply