Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO: Felt Bayonet 3 Aerobar Anti-Crush Spacers
Quote | Reply
They're low-cost and a small part, but they haven't been available at the Felt online cart page since October. Anyone willing to sell a couple of their extras?
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Felt Bayonet 3 Aerobar Anti-Crush Spacers [skipper0802] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many do you need?
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Felt Bayonet 3 Aerobar Anti-Crush Spacers [Matt315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just two. Oh, I think they are left/right oriented?
Last edited by: skipper0802: Feb 3, 21 14:00
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Felt Bayonet 3 Aerobar Anti-Crush Spacers [skipper0802] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohh your looking for the odd shaped spacer that goes on the aerobar clamp. Shoot I thought you needed the round fit spacers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...search%3Fdo%3Dsearch

There's a user in this thread that may be able to help. Abarnes, looks like she may have previously been a dealer or something, worth asking
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Felt Bayonet 3 Aerobar Anti-Crush Spacers [Matt315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right! These things look like the letter "B". Then there's the other "crush washers" bits; got a couple bags of those 'cause they like to escape to our carpet when I'm doing maintenance. I'll check with "ABarnes" to learn more.
Thanks man,
Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thus far, no advisory from Felt, no response from leads, and no spacers in-hand :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check with a place called tri town boise.

Google you will come up with it.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Felt Bayonet 3 Aerobar Anti-Crush Spacers [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hiya cjb3,
Thanks for the lead... already checked with Tri Town some time ago. They didn't have any, but I did get other parts that I wanted :-D
Appreciate,
-Eric
Quote Reply