Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

INJURY SALE..SHIMANO,DESOTO, VOLER, SWIM IT AND MORE!!!!
Quote | Reply
A back injury has forced me to quit the great sport of triathlon. As hard as it is for me to do this, Im letting my things go in hopes someone may put them to better use. All items are in stellar condition and have been used for no more than one season. Some items have been worn once. All prices include shipping to the US.

Shimano SH-TR31 carbon triathlon shoes sz 45. Worn for one season. A few scuffs here and there, but all in all in great condition.$60 [/img]

Swim It emergency inflatable life vest. Taken in the water 4 times, washed each time in fresh water and never deployed. In like new condition. $50[/img]

DeSoto Forza Riviera top Sz L. Worn for one race. In like new condition. $40 [/img]

Desoto white cooler wings Sz L $20. Black leg coolers Sz #3 (Roughly medium)$20. Both worn roughly 3-4 times in like new condition. $30 for both.[/img]

Voler bibs w/ trilogy pad Sz. M. One worn twice, the other once. $50 a piece or $80 for both.[/img]

[/img]

Misc Jerseys. Voler windbreaker, rip off Cervelo short sleeve, Performance Short sleeve. All Sz. XL. $25 a piece or $50 for all three.[/img] CERVELO JERSEY SOLD.

If you'd like more pictures of anything please shoot me a message or you can email me at sendspamtwome@gmail.com. (I love spam, its not a spamming website :))

Ive removed the sold items except for the jerseys that have a "SOLD" next to them.

Thank you for looking!

A true warrior leave no openings-Except in his mind.
Last edited by: 808State: Dec 3, 13 11:39
Quote Reply
Re: INJURY SALE..RUDY PROJ, HOKA, SHIMANO, TYR, DESOTO, VOLER, SWIM IT AND MORE!!!! [808State] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me a few pics of the windmax helmet? Email is msg068@gmail.com. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: INJURY SALE..RUDY PROJ, HOKA, SHIMANO, TYR, DESOTO, VOLER, SWIM IT AND MORE!!!! [808State] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Hokas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nd in line on Hokas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I am interested in the Windmax.
Any photos (closeup) would be appreciated. Pls send them to akhukhanal AT gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: INJURY SALE..RUDY PROJ, HOKA, SHIMANO, TYR, DESOTO, VOLER, SWIM IT AND MORE!!!! [trigeekrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shoes sold. Thanks for the interest!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glasses, tyr and cervelo jersey, gore jacket SOLD. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry if this is a dumb question but do Shimano bike shoes work with Look pedals?

Thoughts Become Things - Choose the good ones!
Quote Reply
Re: INJURY SALE..RUDY PROJ, HOKA, SHIMANO, TYR, DESOTO, VOLER, SWIM IT AND MORE!!!! [seniordaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they do. You just need Look cleats.
In Reply To:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply