Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Huge amount of BISSELL gear, helmet, wheels, skin suits, etc
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I transitioned over to a different team for 2013 so it is time to sell off some of the old gear I got from BISSELL. There is way too much stuff to list individually but I will give a little idea of what I have.

Stainless steel and Chromoly Speedplay pedals. The stainless are very short spindled.

Winter gear of all sorts, size Small for Jackets and thermals, Medium for all bottoms. All clothing is made by Giordana and I believe was is their top of the line stuff. Things like thermal tights, shorts, wind jackets, heavy winter jackets. Ask and you shall receive information!

Summer gear as well! Small jerseys and Medium Shorts. I believe I have some shorts that are unused and still in their bag.

I have a couple of skin suits that are size small, but one or two may be Medium. I have one very lightly used long sleeve Jamis-Sutter Home skin suit as well, sized Medium (made by Nalini) Just ask and I will take a look.

Size 45 DMT Radials in various states of wear. I believe I have 3 pair. All are 4 hole speedplay setups.

I have a pair of Livestrong edition Oakley Radars with their original box and spare lenses. Also have a set of Smith Pivlock 2's in their original case. Very lightly used.

For now, since I have so much gear and not enough time to sort through it all please PM or email me at capink@gmail.com and I will look for specific items and give you an idea on price, or you can make an offer.

I may have some other things to put up for sale, including possibly a rear Reynolds clincher with a disc cover and a wireless SRM.
Last edited by: chase196126: Jun 18, 13 0:29
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear and misc [chase196126] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in a Bissell skinsuit size medium, if you have one. I am 5'10 145 lbs, think I would fit?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the chromoly speedplays, are they zeroes? how much are you asking?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emailed on the skinsuits and the PIVlocks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you have a hepa filter for a Bissell 93Z6?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What Srm? Bb size?
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear and misc [Jmartin2557] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Powered by Dalzell Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would be interested in winter clothing as well as skinsuits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, I have had a ton of responses and I appreciate that! I apologize if I have missed anyone's messages or if I am slow to respond.

Here is the current situation on gear:

I have 1 size Small Long sleeve Skin suit
1 Medium Short sleeve Skin Suit
1 Medium Long Sleeve Skin Suit made by Nalini. Jamis-Sutter home markings
3 Small Summer Jerseys
2 Summer Shorts
4 Thermal Bib shorts all barely used
3 Light Long sleeve Jerseys
2 HEAVY Thermal Jackets with zip off arms
3 Bib winter bib tights with no chamois, one still in the bag the others are barely used.
1 Champion System Rain Jacket
1 Skins Rain Jacket
2 Windproof long sleeve jerseys
1 Thermal long sleeve that is not windproof
2 Thermal Vests, not windproof
2 wind Vests, both are essentially unused. These run very large
2 Long sleeve wind jackets, both unused, one still has the tag on it. These run very large as well
1 Pair of unused DMT winter shoe covers. Very heavy duty

The stainless speedplay pedals have been sold, but the Chromoly are still available.
I have one set of Bontrager S-Bend Aero bars that are unused as well
I have a bunch of other random stuff like gloves, undershirts, Rubberized shoe covers, etc. If you are looking for something just ask and I will try to dig through things. I have bunch of champion system Jamis Gear as well if you are interested in that. Those run Medium for Jerseys and Shorts.

Thanks for reading through my crazy posting! I know its a ton of stuff.
Chase Pinkham
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the skinsuits and bib shorts. Can't pm yet but email is triathlete1045671@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Livestrong Oakley Radars are still available. They include 2 spare lenses that have never been used, the case, microfiber bag, and the glasses themselves. Looking to get $120 or best offer

Smith Pivlock v2s are still available as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey shouldn't you be racing right now?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update:
Chromoly speed play pedals are gone.

I have pictures of everything too if you would like them. Just send me an email to capink@gmail.com

EDIT: Weird thing to add, but if anyone is a Civil War reenactor I have a set of size 3 Federal trousers I made myself, 100% hand sewn from a W&W kit. $300 if you are interested
Last edited by: chase196126: Jun 14, 13 14:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great time to pick up some winter gear! I will consider any offers on any of the items listed.

Chase
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even MORE stuff to add to the pile:

2 sets of Jamis-Sutter Home Bib tights. One is champion system the other Nalini. These both have Chamois sewn in. $70 plus shipping each

USA Cycling Medium Skin Suit: $85 plus shipping
2 USA Cycling Short Sleeve Jerseys. One has a few small grease stains. $50 for the clean one. $30 for the slightly dirty one. Both plus shipping
1 USA cycling Wind vest. $30 plus shipping

Medium Trek-Livestrong Bib shorts, Long Sleeve Jersey, and Winter/wind vest (has pockets). If you want them as a set $130 plus shipping. Split up, please enquirer

1 Large Black/Red Giro Ionos Helmet. Never been crashed, just used for training and only for part of a year. $100 plus shipping or best offer

Smith Pivlock V2s and Livestrong Oakley Radars are both still available.

Feel free to make offers on anything at all!!

Chase
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you an email from bellsouth at gmail dot com.
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear and misc [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kram,

I had an email all typed up but for some reason it got stuck as a draft. Hopefully it made it through to you now. Let me know if it did not.

Chase

UPDATE: I happen to be a VERY avid target shooter and I am currently looking to build a longer range AR15 platform rifle. If you have a bull barrel Varmint style upper receiver (possibly from Rock River) and want to trade for things I am totally open to that. .223/.556 or 6.5 Grendel are what I am looking for. Just an option if you are looking for something bartering wise.

Also, I have a front Bontrager Aeolus 9 from 2010 that I may be willing to part with as well, depending on the offer made. It is tubular and will come with spare tyres. The rear wheel I have as well is a 2009ish Reynolds 46 clincher with vittoria Corsa CX clinchers, a disc cover, latex tubes, etc. Looking for a best offer on this. I would prefer for someone to approach me first since I generally suck at trying to set prices for wheel type items.

More info on the SRM will be coming shortly.

Finally got some photos up and organized:
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zps9be11a97.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zps9f090bc9.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zpsd477bd2f.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zps9be11a97.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zps1ba37ece.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zpsde1e8905.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s938.photobucket.com/...zpsc226390a.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: chase196126: Jun 16, 13 23:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my stuff today.

Thanks Chase!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One set of summer shorts have been sold! I found another 2 pair though, so I now have 3 pair of summer weight shorts.

Once again please feel free to make offers on items.

I will lower the Oakley price to $100 plus shipping
Smith Pivlock V2 to $70 plus shipping
Helmet $85 plus shipping
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear and misc [jordo_99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jordo_99 wrote:
Got my stuff today.

Thanks Chase!

So, I just realized the skin suits were size small so mine is up for grabs (unless Chase wants it back but I thought I'd save some shipping and hassle for everyone and just offer it up again for w/e he was asking). It's one of the nice Bisell ones. I'd honestly keep it if it fit but the medium bibs I got were already a stretch for me to wear (puns are fun).

-Jordan

*EDIT* Shipping it back to Chase for a medium which should fit.

Thanks for taking care of this for me Chase...it was definitely my fault there.
Last edited by: jordo_99: Jun 19, 13 7:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more thing to add

I have a front Easton EA90 SL aluminum wheel. It is barely used but it has one broken spoke I have not have time to fix. $135 plus shipping if anyone needs a front wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear and misc [jordo_99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm me about the small skinsuit if you want to get rid of it.
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear andmisc [chase196126] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really need to clear this stuff out! Contact me about any of the winter gear and I will cut you a good deal. Buy now in summer so you are ready for winter!

Both sets of glasses are still available! Great prices on them. $100 for the Live strong Oakleys and $70 for the Smith Pi block V2s
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear, helmet, wheels, skin suits, etc [chase196126] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for usa cycling wind vest or radio shack?..... which ever smaller.

Thanks,

Kevin Miles
Quote Reply
Re: Huge amount of BISSELL gear, helmet, wheels, skin suits, etc [chase196126] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any large sets?
Quote Reply

Prev Next