Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Have: Quarq Riken GXP 170mm 110bcd, Need: Power Meter with more spider clearance for PF30 or GXP or totally different power meter
Quote | Reply
So my wife just got a new bike and when I was building it up I found that the Riken rubs the PF30 shell and can not be used. I have Quarq Dzero compatible arms if someone just had the spider but really looking for a straight trade or selling to someone for the same price as another power meter. I'd prefer a pf30 crank to take advantage of that size but open to staying with GXP. Also open to going with pedals or even a powertap hub on a race worthy wheel.

Don't have the money to buy before I can sell the Quarq so a trade would be nice but I realize thats probably not going to happen.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Have: Quarq Riken GXP 170mm 110bcd, Need: Power Meter with more spider clearance for PF30 or GXP or totally different power meter [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Power2Max NGEco Powermeter for Rotor 3D,3D+, 3D30 cranksets. Spider only 110 mm (compact) if you're interested.
With a Rotor (long)30 mm axle you'll definitely have enough clearance on a PF30 frame.

Louis :-)
Last edited by: louisn: Mar 11, 19 19:19
Quote Reply
Re: Have: Quarq Riken GXP 170mm 110bcd, Need: Power Meter with more spider clearance for PF30 or GXP or totally different power meter [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll need to double check compatibility as it is the width of the shell on the bb386evo frame that caused rub for the Riken but definitely interested. How much $$$ are you looking for? I'll have to take buying different cranks into account as well.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Have: Quarq Riken GXP 170mm 110bcd, Need: Power Meter with more spider clearance for PF30 or GXP or totally different power meter [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for US$300. plus shipping. The PM is 18 months old (still have the box and papers). Shipping to US would cost $20-25 I would guess. The unit was used by my 17 years old daughter, but now is not compatible with her new frame (she keeps her crankset though).

LOuis :-)
Quote Reply