Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!)
Quote | Reply
I have a bunch of tri stuff for sale. I have not sold on this forum before but have a 100% rating on ebay ID - Blandford2. I have bought many things off this site. I can take more pictures of any of the items or clarify anything if you have questions. Pricing is based on ebay and previous sales on this site. I accept paypal. Will only ship to CONUS.

*Polar s625x HRM watch, strap and Bike mount - Used 2 months. More watch than I need, works great. Comes with all papers and CD Rom. Retails $389 Asking $230
Now $210 Sold
* Polar S1 Foot Pod - New, never used. Retails$129 Asking$70 Now $60 They go for more than this on Ebay Sold
*Polar Speed Sensor - Used and works perfectly. Retails $45 Asking $25 Now $20 Sold

* Oval S Bend Extension - new w/ shims, inserted into hed basebar but never clamped. Small scratches on ends from basebar. Asking $30 SOLD
* Hed S Bend Extension - came with basebar I purchased. Cut small 20.5cm. I have never used, used by previous owner. Asking $10
* Profile Airstryke Aerobar - Used for 1.5 years on my roadbike. Some scratches from use. Never crashed. Asking $50 Now $40 Sold
* Syntac C2 Clips - Used for 2 years on tribike. Shows signs of use. Scratches. Asking $28 SOLD

* Cateye Strada Cadence - New, never mounted. Don't have box but still has protective cover with it. Asking $25 SOLD
* Forte Single Speed Chain Tensioner - Never used or mounted. Asking $10
* Yankz Laces - NIB - Asking $4 SOLD

* Brakes - Bought of fellow STer. Ended up not needing them. Asking $18 SOLD
* Fuel Belt - I bought this off ebay and did not pay attention that it was a size small. Doesn't fit my waste. Missing one bottle and a lid of another. $15 Now $10
Sold

* Bontrager Select Aero Wheelset - No skewers or cassette 700C Asking $120 Now $110 SOLD

Last edited by: Pickles: Mar 12, 09 16:25
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the yankz and the Cateye Strada cadence computer. Please PM your paypal information. Thanks!

peace,
brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'D
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the wheelset ?
thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm curious about the price of the wheelset too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do I have to do, when I wake up tomorrow, to become excellent. Do that, and then do it again the next day, and the next, etc. One day you'll wake up and the time and the fitness will have taken care of themselves."
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [kimaswan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew I forgot something. I would like $120 plus shipping
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [Nailey13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$120 plus shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'ed you on the oval s-bend extensions.

ep
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [ependland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Syntac C2 Clips.
Do you know what size they are S,M,L or can you measure for me please?
Also does the price include shipping in CONUS ?

Best regards,
Jeff

Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [JDale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They were just sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the calipers.

What brand and how much?

Thanks

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for lower prices. Will go to ebay sometime next week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did the wheels sell?
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes, Computer, etc... [soybean0422] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nope. They are still for sale
Last edited by: Pickles: Feb 28, 09 15:51
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!) [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the wheel set still for sell?
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!) [Pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just pmed you regarding the Profile Airstryke Aerobars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
payment sent for the wheelset.

Thanks

Because Pirates Tri Harder - MTXE
http://www.scurvydogstriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!) [vivi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheelset sold
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!) [haim1824] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent about Polar

Brian Hammond
Tailwind Endurance
http://www.TailwindEndurance.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Polar speed sensor - pm me to work out details.
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!) [Hamiam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: HRM, Wheelset, Aerobars, Extensions, Brakes,etc (Prices Reduced!) [lil14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply

Prev Next