Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED Jet Black (disc and nine), Magura RT9, USE Tula, and more!
Quote | Reply
Reasonable offers will be considered. Additional pictures of anything can be provided on request.

HED Jet Black wheelset. Disc and 90 front; like new condition, fewer than 200 miles: $2,000

USE TULA 40 cm aerobar and s-bend extensions. Missing one brake lever; good condition: $250

(will be updated with picture)

Magura RT8 TT brake set. Front and rear brake, levers, and lines;fewer than 200 miles, excellent condition: $300

SRAM Red TT shift group (Front and rear derailleurs and 900 series carbon paddle shifters). Like new condition, less than 200 miles: $350

3T Ski bend extensions, carbon, (cut very short): $50

Easton Alloy TT wheels: $100

Specialized 42 cm alloy handlebars x 2: $30

DT Swiss R460 wheels, take off, less than 200 miles: $150

105 groupset (52/36 170 crank, brifters, FD and RD), fair condition (brifters scuffed from wreck; rear der. barrel adjuster does not work well): $200

Tec TT helmet. Matte Black. Looks like Kask Bambino: $50

Rudy Project Wingspan Helmet x 2. One white, one white with red and blue accents. $50 each

Rotor 52/36 q rings, excellent condition: $100
Last edited by: chewg: Mar 6, 19 12:16
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Black (disc and nine), Magura RT9, USE Tula, and more! [chewg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the helmets?
Txs
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Black (disc and nine), Magura RT9, USE Tula, and more! [latko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am on vacation right now and can’t check, and don’t know of the top of my head. But I usually wear a M or L depending on the helmet, and they fit me. I’ll let you know for sure early next week.
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Black (disc and nine), Magura RT9, USE Tula, and more! [chewg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent u a pm about location.. Is the disc still available? Willing to split the set?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the front brake lever? If so, how much? Need one since the screw completely messed up the lever when bleeding
Quote Reply