Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED Jet90 clincher wheelset SOLD
Quote | Reply
1....HED Jet90 front, clincher, 700c. 1 year old. Excellent shape no marks or damage, appears new. Wheel is true, no hops, hub is perfect.

2....HED Jet90 rear, clincher, 700c. Shimano, 8-9-10 spd. Older model. Decals are nearly gone : ) Still in good condition. Wheel is true, no hops, hub is very good condition.

NON C2, these are regular width rims. Wheels only, no tires, tubes or cassette.

Sell as a set for $675
Front only $425
Rear only $250

Paul
Last edited by: 596: Jul 30, 09 8:53
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet90 clincher wheelset [596] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested but would like to see some pics to discuss further. Please upload as you can.
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet90 clincher wheelset [mfbfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics added

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paul:

Thank you for the pics. Good wheels for the money. The rear WILL take 10spd cassette, being older rim? Do you know the weight of the rims for Hed's older Jets by chance, compared to newer Jets? ANY damage, beyond the decals? Why you parting with them? How would you complete sale, Paypal? I am in Tampa FL USA, you? Shipping? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet90 clincher wheelset [mfbfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea on the weight compared to the newer ones in the rear. Yep, 10 will work. No damage at all on the wheels other then the rear decals. I'm selling them to go with a less deep set for training and going back to tubbies. Paypal is fine. I used to live in Tampa, North B St near Donatellos Rest on Dale Mabry. I now live in Sedona, AZ. $35 to ship?

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet90 clincher wheelset [RWG4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone...........please stand by, I have an offer for both wheels, I'll post if it falls through.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet90 clincher wheelset [RWG4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Paul
Quote Reply