Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1100, MT blueseventy Helix
Quote | Reply
Giant Trinity Composite-frameset has NEVER been ridden size large, approx 56 by numeral sizing. Min saddle height approx 59 cm, current reach as measured from BB is approx 49 cm. it's not that crazy big of a bike
Complete 10-speed Ultegra (6700) drivetrain. 175mm 53/39 crank, 11-23 cassette
Proprietary Giant/TRP brakes-also never used
Vision Tech cockpit
"Tri foam" grips. Exclusive. I promise.
Fizik Arione Tri saddle
Giant stock ~30mm aero wheelset

Price does not include shipping. Located in Virginia Beach but willing to arrange something within semi-reasonable driving distance. The frame was built up after a warranty replacement, but has never actually been ridden. Drivetrain has approx 1500 miles on it. MAKE AN OFFER! THIS IS CURRENTLY TAKING UP MY WHOLE KITCHEN!

***New add: bluesventy Helix size medium tall (MT) for $150. Well-worn, about 4 seasons old, 2 of which were by me. One small hole in the armpit area that's been repaired with surf wetsuit glue (and raced in multiple pro races since with no issues).

Email iank8710@gmail.com or PM for more photos

IG: idking90
Last edited by: iank: Jul 19, 16 9:06
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1500 [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. A few nibbles but nobody firm yet.

Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1500 [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you send pics to cjohns716ATgmailDOTcom

Also how tall are you?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1500 [cjohns716] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emailed you photos, and I'll post in here too:
I'm 6'5" but with shorter legs and longer torso, but this particular frame would've never reasonably fit me. I had been riding the Trinity Advanced (this frame's big brother) which has a much longer geometry, until I asked for this one because I was sick of the difficulties with the super bike aspect of the Trinity Advanxed. As I started building it up, I realized it wasn't going to fit without a 300mm stem, and I was starting to lean towards racing exclusively XTERRA and ITU this year anyway.
That's a long answer, but it might also explain how/why the frameset was never ridden to anybody else who is curious.

Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1400 [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop. Another bike is now in my closet sized apartment, so this one really needs to go now!

Quote Reply
Re: blueseventy Helix MT $150, Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1400 [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with addition of the wetsuit

Quote Reply
Re: blueseventy Helix MT $150, Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1400 [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for another price drop

Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Ultegra Large $1100, MT blueseventy Helix [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send pics to cameron.bodenschatz [at] gmail.com please? thanks
Quote Reply