Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply

Brand new in Garmin factory box. Bought them and decided not to use. Still in box never even opened. SOLD

Brand New Garmin HR straps. One swim, one Tri - both came new with my 935. Not using either of them

Swim - SOLD
Tri - SOLD

Used Garmin forerunner 10 neon green - SOLD

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Last edited by: czarneckiosu: Mar 6, 19 11:00
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vector 3 dual power pedals and HRM-Swim and HRM-Tri all NIB [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - added Garmin HRM straps

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vector 3 dual power pedals and HRM-Swim and HRM-Tri all NIB [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also have a Garmin forerunner 10 neon green. Was my wife’s watch. Maybe $20 shipped? Make an offer. Holds charge and gets gos signal fairly quick

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
czarneckiosu wrote:
Also have a Garmin forerunner 10 neon green. Was my wife’s watch. Maybe $20 shipped? Make an offer. Holds charge and gets gos signal fairly quick

You should show to have a PM from me on this item. Thanks for the consideration.
Last edited by: eea123: Jan 24, 19 2:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd. Let me know.

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

How old are the Vector 3s?
Were they purchased with the improved battery cover and whatever else Garmin improved?(pre- or post "battery-door-gate")

czarneckiosu wrote:

Brand new in Garmin factory box. Bought them and decided not to use. Still in box never even opened.

$870shipped pp gift

Brand New Garmin HR straps. One swim, one Tri - both came new with my 935. Not using either of them

$50shipped for the swim PP gift
$90shipped for the Tri PP gift

$20 shipped for Used Garmin forerunner 10 neon green
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vector 3 dual power pedals and HRM-Swim and HRM-Tri all NIB [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they were purchased in December direct from Garmin. Box never opened.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vector HRM-Tri and FR10 all sold.
Anyone need a Garmin HRM-swim?

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply