Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Forerunner 920xt with HR band - *****SOLD******
Quote | Reply
I got for sale my beloved FR 920xt; I am asking $180 for it. I used this watch for the past racing season and it helped me tremendously with my training season. I replaced the rubber band for velcro band since it was easier and more comfortable to wear as an every day watch; I am including the extra 2x velcro bands, Garmin original and an HR monitor with it; the monitor is acting up a little so I am not sure what is exactly wrong with it but it works, just when it feels like; it might be battery but I do not have time to play with it since I already got a Fenix 5X for Christmas and that became my new toy. Again, you will get:

- Garmin Forerunner 920xt - Perfect working condition, just 3x tiny scratches on the screen.
- Garmin Forerunner box
- Garmin Forerunner original charger
- HR monitor (AS IS, acting funny)
- 2x Extra velcro bands with Garmin original box and replacement tools.

The watch has 3x tiny scratches on the screen, 2x very tiny, one a little bigger (try to show it on the pics) so it could be removable, I just don't have time to do it.

Price is very fair, this bundle is over $300 right now, you are getting it for almost half of the price just because I rather selling it fast than try to keep it in possession any longer since I am not using it.

Feel free to ask any questions, very firm on price since I have taken a very good care of it.
Last edited by: Sapix: Jan 15, 19 11:42
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Forerunner 920xt with HR band [Sapix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the watch is one year old, or is it older? And what about the price?
Last edited by: NealH: Dec 17, 18 13:20
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Forerunner 920xt with HR band [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I got this watch on March 2018 so it is technically less than a year old, I just upgraded to a Fenix 5x (birthday present from girlfriend). And not sure what is your question about the price.

P.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Forerunner 920xt with HR band [Sapix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, it's probably just me. My mind doesn't work as well as it used to. I just did not see a price. I did see you mention the bundle was nowadays over $300, but I did not see a specific sale price. Can you post it, or better yet just PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Forerunner 920xt with HR band [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My apologies! I have updated the listing; Asking $180 for it with everything mentioned on the description.
Quote Reply