Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale - Some nice stuff, and some cheap stuff for folks in the Lower Mainland
Quote | Reply
I haven't been training for a couple years now, and it's time to let some of this stuff go. https://photos.app.goo.gl/XyFuJBVaW9oqoeqJA
Some this will only be of interest to people in the Vancouver area because shipping will be cost prohibitive. Items are in located in North Vancouver.

** Just to clarify - I'm happy to ship - I just meant that with the shipping cost it might not be such a great deal for some of this stuff - but I can work out shipping costs for anyone that wants one **

Prices are in Canadian and OBO. I'm serious about selling this stuff.

Free 2 Go Car rack - if you have a Smart Car or are in a city with Car2Go this thing is awesome. I used it drive home after biking into work when working late nights. Unfortunately Car2Go doesn't cover where I work now - $80

Normatec Pulse - used for one season, regular size boots - $1100
Last edited by: captain-tri: May 26, 19 10:57
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Some nice stuff, and some cheap stuff for folks in the Lower Mainland [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LG suit claimed.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Some nice stuff, and some cheap stuff for folks in the Lower Mainland [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can give you $700 on the normatec, let me know
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Some nice stuff, and some cheap stuff for folks in the Lower Mainland [gabyraff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you saying $700 US?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
size and price of Roka suit, i could be blind but i couldn't find it.

Thx
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Some nice stuff, and some cheap stuff for folks in the Lower Mainland [ffhendo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's because I'm an idiot; it sold yesterday and I didn't get the photos off. Sorry about that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Deal pending on the Fly6, and the LG helmet is a size large.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the price drops and sold items deleted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi captain-tri,

I live in the Vancouver area and am interested in your S-Works Shiv. Could I organize a time next weekend to check it out?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Some nice stuff, and some cheap stuff for folks in the Lower Mainland [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just the Normatec boots and Free2Go car rack left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Normatec Sold
Quote Reply