Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized S-Works Shiv TT XS (Price Drop)
Quote | Reply
2015 S-Works Shiv TT module in excellent condition. Size XS - the unicorn of the Shiv TTs. I sold everything else, but I couldn't bring myself to part with the frame until now. It'll be at least a year or more before I have time to ride at all, and this is a bike that deserves to be ridden. $2,000 + shipping w/ BikeFlights OBO. Full fit kit included. I can send extra pics if necessary. Thanks.

Last edited by: CajunCannon: Oct 9, 18 8:53
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - SRAM parts, Specialized Evade, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Ultegra Di2 groupset, Renn disc, Rotor cranks, Profile Design aerobars, Torhans AeroZ, SRAM parts, Specialized helmet and saddle, Hed Jet, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new items
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Ultegra Di2 groupset, Renn disc, Rotor cranks, Profile Design aerobars, Torhans AeroZ, SRAM parts, Specialized helmet and saddle, Hed Jet, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious what is a part of the Di2 group? Can you provide a parts list with model #'s?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - SRAM parts, Specialized Evade, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats condition of speedplay pedals?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Ultegra Di2 groupset, Renn disc, Rotor cranks, Profile Design aerobars, Torhans AeroZ, SRAM parts, Specialized helmet and saddle, Hed Jet, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's Ultegra Di2 6870. Consists of FD and RD with Ceramic Speed pulley wheels, charger, junction box, Dura Ace Di2 brake levers, and Di2 aero shifters. Basically everything except a crankset. Happy to send pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - SRAM parts, Specialized Evade, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [dss300] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're in good shape. Used for about 2 years. They're white, so scuffing is obviously noticeable, but they're good to go otherwise. I'm only getting rid of them because I'm upgrading to a set of aero Zeros. I can send as many pics as you'd like. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Ultegra Di2 groupset, Renn disc, Quarq, Rotor cranks, Quintana Roo PRsix, Easton aerobars, Profile Design aerobars, Torhans AeroZ, SRAM parts, Specialized helmet and saddle, Hed Jet, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the aerobars? Can you please send a photo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you have extender plates for the pedals?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - SRAM parts, Specialized Evade, Quintana Roo parts, and Speedplay Zeros - Price Drops [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All other items sold, sorry. Just the Shiv TT left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance the TT module is still around? Also, what size are you? I'm definitely interested in the unicorn TT bike that works on the road and the track!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Shiv TT XS (Price Drop) [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Shiv TT XS (Price Drop) [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a price drop!
Quote Reply