Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale - Polar, Hydrotail, Internet Tablet, Spinervals, etc.
Quote | Reply
Items do not include shipping; buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

Polar 720 watch with chest strap and Polar Precision Performance disc. Includes the plastic case (shown) and manual. $100: SOLD

Polar Speed and Cadence sensors, for the S Series. I have two of each. Speed sensors are $15 each, Cadence $25 each: SOLD.

Beaker Concepts Hydrotail, new in package, this is the standard one not the P2C specific one, $25: SOLD

Nokia 770 Internet Tablet. Surf Slowtwitch from the comfort of your couch! Good condition, has always been used with a screen protector in place, includes charger cable, original box, manual, $50:

Profile Design AirStryke 2000 Aerobars. I bought these for my wife from these forums and they would have been perfect for her, BUT she has the 31.6 diameter bars on her road bike and these only seem to fit the smaller diameter bars. They have the flip up armrests which I like. $25:

Spinervals Ride and Stride 10.0 DVD, $10: SOLD

USE Alien Carbon 31.6 seat post. I got it new, installed it on my bike and rode it 2-3 times on the indoor trainer. I then got unexpected approval from my CFO (read: wife) for a new bike, so I removed the post and it has been unused ever since. So this post has never been ridden outside. It is uncut and in very good condition. $45: SOLD

Louis Garneau Prologue Helmet size L, gently used for races only, includes visor and an extra unused forehead pad, $35.

Last edited by: 2wheels: Feb 1, 09 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Polar, Hydrotail, Internet Tablet, Spinervals, etc. [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
according to the picture the hydrotail is the one FOR the P2c/P3C only because it even says H.5 on the hydrotail. Might want correct it

chris
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Polar, Hydrotail, Internet Tablet, Spinervals, etc. [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you look at the mounting holes for the hydrotail H5, they are for saddle mounting.
Not the Cervelo 2 hole mounting...
Last edited by: SucabStunna: Jan 30, 09 13:58
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Polar, Hydrotail, Internet Tablet, Spinervals, etc. [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are quite correct, it is indeed the saddle mounted hydrotail. And the hydrotail is now sold, post above updated.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Polar, Hydrotail, Internet Tablet, Spinervals, etc. [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ur right I got them messed up TGIF
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - Polar, Hydrotail, Internet Tablet, Spinervals, etc. [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the Internet Tablet if you still have it. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Spinervals DVD and Polar speed sensors!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated to reflect sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last bump..... everything with pictures above is still available.
Quote Reply