Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

I’m selling more stuff since my herniated disc means I won’t be riding or running for a long while. Just sold my Trek Speed Concept and Hed Jet Disc with Powertap to very happy Slowtwitch buyers. The following is now for sale and available for pickup in NYC if you are local. Please PM me if you have questions.

1) Hed Jet 9 C2 2010 with Powertap SL+ and a custom Wheelbuilder disc cover without the rivet holes. This means the cover is taped to the wheel by electrical tape. It works perfectly! Wheel has less than 500 miles since I only used it a for a few sprints and few practice time trials. Comes with a tire, tube and valve extender: $1,200 shipped. (SOLD)

Click Below for pictures:
http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/robertwg4/Hed%20Jet%209%20Powertap/

2) Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Fluid Trainer with the regular flywheel. Probably less than 400 miles on this since I have a Computrainer, but it broke, so I shipped it back and got the Kinetic until the Computrainer was returned. $250 shipped. (SOLD)

Click below for pictures:
http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/robertwg4/Kurt%20Kinetic/

3) Original Nike Lunar Racer Shoes. These are brand new in box. I have three pairs of them. Size 12. $65 per pair shipped. (TWO PAIRS AVAILABLE)

http://s1236.photobucket.com/...ike%20Lunar%20Racer/

4) LG Rocket Air Helmet with Visor. Used for a few sprint races. Has some scratches from rolling around in transition area, never dropped though. Comes with a soft cover/bag that fits like a glove. $80 shipped. (SOLD)

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/robertwg4/LG%20Rocket%20Air/

Last edited by: RWG4: Aug 20, 12 18:45
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [RWG4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the trainer. Shoot me a pm if you still have.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [RWG4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picture link for hed jet not working for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [vibrolux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I fixed the links. You may have to copy and paste the link into the address bar though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Kurt Kinetic Trainer is Sold.
One of the Nike Lunar Racer pair of shoes is sold.
The rest is still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [Herbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium. Totally forgot to put that on the advertisement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for the Hed Jet 9????
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [ohadlionheart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It does say it in my list above but its $1,200 for the Hed Jet 9 with Powertap SL+ and a custom wheel disc cover.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tnx not the price for me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good evening, I am interested in purchasing your helmet. What size? Serious buyer!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [kle1231] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

The LG rocket air is a medium. Also, it has the tinted wind screen that you can remove if you prefer to wear sunglasses. Let me know if you would like to buy it. I will ship it out once you send the money by paypal.

Best,
Rob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is your paypal address? I will make payment today!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Hed Jet 9/Powertap, Kurt Kinetic, LG Rocket Air, etc [kle1231] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rob@robgraham.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The helmet has already sold.

Best,
Rob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got emails. Out of area to receive. Did you sell helmet to someone else. Or do I send PayPal now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Someone else already bought the helmet.

Best,
Rob
Quote Reply