Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale: Bike, Shoes, Helmets, Glasses, Apparel from Felt, Giro, Oakley, Specialized, and more
Quote | Reply
The following items are available, photos are below, additional available upon request

Prices include shipping in the US

Shoes:
Giro Empire SLX Size 44.5. Great condition $100
Giro Prolight SLX Size 44.5 $50
Specialized S-works 6 44.5. New, never been used SOLD

Sunglasses:
Oakley Radarlock Orange frame with two lenses $50. Some scratches but none that affect vision.
Smith glasses with 3 interchangeable lenses SOLD

Saddles:
Specialized Romin 143 $50
Specialized Power 143 SOLD

Watch:
Garmin Fenix 5 $250

Bike:
2019 Felt FR2 56cm $3500
2020 Felt FR Advanced 56cm $5000. Used for 2 or 3 rides

Helmet:
Specialized Prevail II Size Medium $75

Clothing:
Rapha Pro Team Winter Jacket Size Small $75
Craft Cycling Winter Jacket size Small $50
ALE Rush Triathlon Skinsuit with Sleeves Size Small. New $100

Wheels:
2019 Zipp 404 Firecrest Clinchers 11 speed Sram / Shimano $1,250 (no photo, but available upon request)

Tires: (no photos)
Vittoria Corsa 2.0 Graphene 25c skin wall SOLD
Vittoria Corsa 2.0 Control Graphene 25c skin wall SOLD

Last edited by: superleggera: Mar 4, 20 18:48
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Bike, Shoes, Helmets, Glasses, Apparel from Felt, Giro, Oakley, Specialized, and more [superleggera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if I can get a better picture of the oakley glasses and the lenses.
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Bike, Shoes, Helmets, Glasses, Apparel from Felt, Giro, Oakley, Specialized, and more [superleggera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll take the smith glasses and maybe the white giro shoes. I’ll pm my cell # to you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you confirm the saddle models?

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Bike, Shoes, Helmets, Glasses, Apparel from Felt, Giro, Oakley, Specialized, and more [_Heisenberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, but I don't know the saddle models beyond that the are the Romin and and Power in 143mm width. Happy to send more photos if you DM me your email address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Smith glasses sold, all else available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added tires and helmet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^^
Quote Reply