Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Free To a Good Home!
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

A friend of mine at work (here in Minneapolis) has a 1 1/2 year female weimaraner that they need to get rid of. They are unable to give this dog the attention she needs. Weimaraners are very active dogs, perfect for the triathlete. They can run forever. The best running partner you will ever have.

The woman needing to get rid of her has 2 children, which the dog is absoutlty perfect with. But she is an MD, and is never home. The dog needs a home were she will get exercise and attention.

If you are interested please email me at tish@triathlete.com, or if you know anyone please let me know. This dog will end up in a weimaraner rescue if no one can take her. She is spade, and will be free!

Thanks for looking

Tish
Quote Reply
Re: Free To a Good Home! [tish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a fellow I used to work with out here in Honolulu. A Navy Captain and Oral Surgeon named Lawrence Kiselica. He's now a DDS in private practice in Butler, PA. Here's his name and contact information. Him and his wife were real Wiemeraner freaks when I knew them back in '98/'98 out at Pearl Harbor. His whole operating room was filled with posters and pictures of those dogs. They also owned and showed them.

Lawrence Kiselica, DDS

114 E. Diamond Street

Butler, PA 16001-5918

(724) 282-6100

He may be able to help you out, or something. If he asks how you found out about him, just tell him his old Director for Administration at the Naval Dental Center in Pearl Harbor back in '98/'99 remembered him.

Tony
Quote Reply
Re: Free To a Good Home! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You probably should erase this text (by editing your post) and send this to the person getting rid of the dog in a Personal Message. I wouldn't want someone posting my information on a message board.

----->Trent
Quote Reply
Re: Free To a Good Home! [trent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's his business address and I found it in the Butler, PA, yellow pages ;-) He can always use more people with bad teeth and gums :-))

T.
Quote Reply