Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ms6073
Last edited by: ms6073: Feb 21, 17 18:29
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics please
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [heeler50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link to images of the Attach wheelset has been added and links for images of the other wheelsets will be posted soon.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
Can you send me pics of the wheels?

glzl@comcast.net
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link to images have been appended to the item description for all of the wheelsets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pics of all the wheels.

Might you tell me which set of the Reynolds do you prefer for everyday riding between the ddv or the strike?

I am familiar with riding deeper depth rims.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As I recall, the only difference is the hubs.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You said the Reynold strikes had Shimano? If correct I didn't see pics of Shimano hubs. If indeed the case in your opinion are the Reynolds hubs better?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reynolds wheels are built with Reynolds branded hubs.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher & Mavic Aksium wheelsets [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Boss,
The SVT Reynolds wheels I am interested in. Are both wheels true? And I'm located in Washington State 98503.

Please let me know what shipping would cost that way I can make a for sure decision.

Thanks. Gene
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher wheelsets [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
Reynolds wheels are built with Reynolds branded hubs.
Partially correct. In this case, the Attack and Strike wheelsets are built wiht Reynolds branded KT hubs, where as the SDV was built using Reynolds branded DT Swiss 240S classic hubs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher & Mavic Aksium wheelsets [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
The SVT Reynolds wheels I am interested in.
SVT? There is already a pending offer on the SDV wheelset but the Strike is still on offer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought I said that Reynolds wheels use Reynolds branded hubs.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher & Mavic Aksium wheelsets [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry SDV. Well I will think on the other Reynolds model today. If the deal falls through will let you let me know.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also do the wheel sets come with Reynolds skewers?
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds SDV, Strike, and Attack Carbon Clincher & Mavic Aksium wheelsets [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, no Reynolds skewers as none where included when I obtained the wheels, but I will be happy to include old style Zipp road skewers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Jan 9, 17 20:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,
Did the SDV end up selling?
Quote Reply
Re: FM-018 Framesets &groupo, Enve 66 Carbon tubular, Reynolds Attack Carbon Clincher & Mavic Aksium wheelsets [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How wide is the rim on the attacks?

And are the decals under or over the clearcoat?
Quote Reply
Re: FM-018 Framesets &groupo, Enve 66 Carbon tubular, Reynolds Attack Carbon Clincher & Mavic Aksium wheelsets [Durian Grey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Attacks are the first/original iteration produced from 2009-2011.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
Did the SDV end up selling?
Yes, the SDV, Strike, and Mavic wheelsets are sold.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update for price drops.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Free Carbon TT/Tri frameset... (you pay shipping) [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update - pay shipping costs and the frame is yours! Note that this offer includes only the frame, fork, headset, and seat post - nothing else!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Feb 21, 17 17:31
Quote Reply
Re: Free Carbon TT/Tri frameset... (you pay shipping) [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take it
Quote Reply
Re: Free Carbon TT/Tri frameset... (you pay shipping) [jeffeosso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's sent. Again this is only the frame, fork, headset, and seatpost. None of the parts in the linked images from the original item description are included, as all have been sold except for the aero brakes and crankset, and I won't have time to take new images until this weekend!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Feb 21, 17 18:14
Quote Reply
Re: Free Carbon TT/Tri frameset... (you pay shipping) [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks -- i think i have everything else in a box :)
Quote Reply