Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Found: (Updated) Size 58/56 Tri bike.
Quote | Reply
Found! Thanks for all the responses.

(Update): Got a professional fitting done today and stack/reach looks closer to 58 than 56 on most brands.
Looking for a 56/58 ride. Ideally would like a complete package with wheelset and PM if possible. Wife approved budget OTD is $3500-4000. Anything out there? Thanks
Last edited by: JiffyPop10: May 3, 21 9:23
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size 56ish bike. [JiffyPop10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have several. Do you know what you want? TT bike, endurance, aero road etc? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size 56ish bike. [Meek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suppose that would be helpful.. Tri/TT bike. Updated post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Morning, I just put for sale my Orbea, take a look at it and let's talk.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/FS%3A_2019_Orbea_Ordu_size_L_P7500721/?page=unread#unread

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2012 Pinarello KOBH built with Campy Chorus 11-Speed. The bike is a fantastic mixed surface racer (originally designed for Paris-Roubaix).

Team Sky colors.

55.5 cm top tube

http://wattieink.com/elite-team/
Raising funds to help wounded veterans and racing RAAM 2013 with http://team4mil.org/
"If you are gonna charge... CHARGE HARD!"
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size 56ish bike. [puskas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to the responses. Updated post a bit based off fitting.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: (Updated) Size 58/56 Tri bike. [JiffyPop10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Howdy Jiffy,
I have this for offer here on the classifieds...

FOCUS Izalco Chrono TT.
Focus Izalco Chrono TT. AG2R team frame. Built with complete Campy Record group. Frame was never ridden. Former show display bike. NEW Fulcrum Racing 5/4 wheelset. Comes with second seat post for sizing. Profile full carbon cockpit. This bike is pristine and it shows. $2000 obo. you pay shipping to the CONUS. Questions?.... Message me for pics.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: (Updated) Size 58/56 Tri bike. [JiffyPop10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a Scott Plasma 3 size Med that's tricked out.

Changed it to di2, moved all the cables & battery internal and have shifters on the extensions & bullhorns, put in new headset bearings which have 1km on them, has Tririg Alpha 1 cockpit, Hawk racing BB and rear pulleys, tririg omega front brake, brake pads in the rear have 58 miles on them. 165cranks, SRAM solid outer chainring regular small ring 53/39. Have some other parts for it like an extra di2 shifter, some spacers for the Tririg bars as well as all the seatpost cutting jig and seatpost wedges you can put in to increase seat height

It's built for high speed & low drag.

It's < 5w slower than a P5-6 and I've got the wind tunnel data.

If you have your fit coordinates i can tell you if it'll fit or now.

Was looking for $1000 for the frameset

PM or email for questions or pics

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: (Updated) Size 58/56 Tri bike. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an S Works Shiv TY size large. 11 speed shimano, ROTOR 2InPower crankset. Bunch of wheels to choose from. Easily falls within your budget
Quote Reply