Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For sale: Corima (rear) 4-Spoke full carbon tubular race wheel
Quote | Reply
Perfect for Kona! This 700cc Shimano/Sram 8/9/10 sp tubular rear wheel has a Vitorria Corsa CX almost new tire (23-28"). I'll include a Zipp Ti rear skewer with it (handle itself is scrapped up) but the wheel itself is in great condition. This is such a good wheel for Kona, I've used it 13x there. Alas, I am starting to sell off my older bike stuff in anticipation of an all new set up in a year or two--ideally less. I will even throw in a 10 speed cluster/cassette (if you want I may still have a 9 speed somewhere if you'd rather that included--possibly an 8-sp I'd have to check the garage). I have pictures but need to try to upload them here (that will take a few days I'm outta time until Thursday for uploading stuff)...or I can email them directly from my iPhone for faster service. Not sure what shipping will be, I'll have to figure that out for a final total. But I'm selling this at a bargain basement price of $350.

That's the wheel, the tubular, skewer & a gear cluster (I think they are all around 11-23 or 11-21 if I recall--some Shimano & some Sram Red solid 1-pc cluster). Let me know the details of what fits you best. P.M. me if interested. Trying this route before I move it over to eBay in a few weeks. Venmo or Paypal is alright.
Quote Reply