Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee
Quote | Reply
Thompson Elite 0 setback seat post - Sold

4iiii Precision on a left side 6800 172.5 ultegra crank - $185 shipped

Look key carbon blade pedals - $75 shipped

Ultegra 6800 pedals - Sold

Ultegra 6800 RD short cage - Sold

Vision Trimax bb30 52/36 crankset = $50 shipped

$220 shipped - Redshift switch aero system includes carbon extensions with the quick release brackets, dual position seatpost, and water bottle holder. The small screw that attaches the bottle holder to the bars has gone awol, but could be remedied with a trip to the hardware store.

https://redshiftsports.com/switch-aero-system

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/...o-system-review.html

Also selling a Burley Bee if anyone’s local to southwest VA (or wants to meet at a reasonable distance) for SOLD. Used a handful of times. Can’t seem to find one of the shoulder strap harnesses, but there’s still a set on the other side and both lap belts (either of which could also be configured to hold one kid in the center)

https://www.burley.com/product/bee/

Last edited by: Willi3ja: Aug 2, 19 1:54
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) Redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, burley bee [Willi3ja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added some stuff
Last edited by: Willi3ja: Jun 10, 19 10:48
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) Redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, burley bee [Willi3ja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added some stuff from cleaning out garage
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee [Willi3ja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good afternoon!
Do you still have the ultegra 172.5 crank?
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee [jwaterpoloa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yea, the left side crank arm with 4iiii is still available. someone else had asked for more information, so i went through my emails and i purchased it in may of 2015, and it was returned for replacement in september of that year due to a faulty strain gauge. i used it for another year or so before buying my tri bike and switching to the p1 pedals to make it easy to swap back and forth between bikes and it's been sitting in the garage in a box ever since
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee [Willi3ja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the redshift seat post and would you be willing to sell it separately?
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee [flyinryan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea. I just had someone message about buying the bars only, so if I can get something worked out with both of you to see the set that would be good all the way around
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Found one on Ebay for $125 so I jumped on it. Sorry about that
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4iiii still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee [ltc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yea
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pmd. I'll take the 4iiii
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crank length on trimax crankset? And pics don't show up for me? Not sure if that's a tinypic issue
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: (VA) 4iiii, ultegra and look pedals, thompson seat post, ultegra rd, redshift switch aero system w/ carbon extensions, vision trimax, , burley bee [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s a 52 38 bb30 172.5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Total flyer since this is so old but did you still have the 4iiii crank arm?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in 4iiii Precision on a left side 6800 172.5 ultegra crank

PM me or info@dmitryyakunin.com
Quote Reply