Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers
Quote | Reply
My loss is your gain, selling off this gently used Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 carbon clincher wheelset. These were used for a training ride, less than 150 miles on these. Came with my SC 9.9 and as you can see really no visible usage. Brake pads are incuded. Brake tracks show virtually no signs of any use. No cassette but includes spacer with Continental 4000's Grand Prix's with the same low mileage. Bontrager RL skewers and wheel bags included. Tires deflated in pictures as had just removed from protective storage boxes.

$900 shipped to lower 48, will ship to Canada for an additional $100.

Paypal accepted, please email any and all questions to rwallen614@gmail.com

Have recent references on here on high dollar items if you would like to reach out to them for comfort and reassurance, including purchases at this amount and well over.

Regards

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheel bags are not going to be included. Thanks
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've responded to all emails and IM's. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TLR???
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [Tri-George] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are clinchers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered to $800 plus shipping.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these 11 speed compatible? What year? Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe they are from 2014 and yes 11sp
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [pastorjeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are pastorjeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all PM's and emails have been responded to, thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last drop $750 shipped to lower 48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email replies sent. Thanks again, wheels still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just emailed you.

I'm Phrom Phoenix!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello:
Are the wheels still available?
Would like to purchase.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [GHTRIGUY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm very interested. Are the wheels still available??
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Front and Rear Wheels Clinchers [GHTRIGUY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the wheels still available??
Haven't seen posts that they're sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these still available?
Quote Reply