Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: PowerTap P1 Power Meter Pedals
Quote | Reply
For Sale - Pair of PowerTap P1 Power Meter Pedals in excellent condition.
Easily swap between any of your bikes to have power meter readings on all your rides!
Measures both left and right power, not like some others that only measure left and then estimate your total power. Comes with PowerTap 6 degree cleats, cleat bolts and washers, and shims (you need these if installing pedals on carbon cranks). Comes in original box with original manual and documentation.

These pedals are in excellent condition. I bought them new, and they have NEVER been ridden in the rain or cold weather (never even got caught in the rain), and have never been dropped on. Mainly used on trainer, also in summer on nice weather rides and a few races. Battery covers are in great condition, have never been cross threaded and go on and off smoothly. I’ll include a pair of Lithium batteries. They have always worked great for me, and I love that I can use them on all three of my bikes.

Selling for $765.00 including shipping within continental US.

If you are serious about your training and racing, you need to have a power meter on your bikes!

Here is PowerTap info:
The P1 pedals are a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true "plug and play" experience. The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement on each pedal opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.

Weight: 398 grams, Thread type: 9/16", Cleat interface: 3 bolt, Cleat: red, 6 degree floating, Spring Type: adjustable elastomer, Release tension: 6-29 Nm, Stack height: 14mm, Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal), Firmware updates: over the air, Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART, Battery: AAA Lithium, Battery Life: 60 hours.
Last edited by: TThelen: Dec 6, 20 11:26
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: PowerTap P1 Power Meter Pedals [TThelen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dropping price, will sell for $665 including shipping within continental US. These would make a great xmas gift!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me a reasonable offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a DM earlier
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: PowerTap P1 Power Meter Pedals [jnorvs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD!