Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale, QR longjohn wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Used for three seasons. (well, actually more like two and a half.)
Size small (hence why I'm selling it.)
It fit great when I was 5'7"/5'8", but that was a couple years ago. I've grown, and probably spent a little too much time in the gym so this thing doesn't fit me at all. I've got a new Orca on order, and this one has to go. (I luv QR wetsuits, but my lbs has Orca, so I'm supporting the local scene.)
Here's the story. My dad bought this brandnew off ebay (new old stock) from a dealer. He tried it on and it didn't fit him, so I got it. I've done between 10 and 12 races in it. Cleaned/washed/ and wetsuit shampoo'd after every race. The suit as a whole is in great condition, no major creases and no tears. There is a small "fingernail" tear on one of the legs. It was there when I got it, and it hasn't gotten any worse. It's just were a little buit pf the rubber got pulled up, the neopreme is still intact. It doens't afffect performance at all, it's purely minor cosmetic. (You can't even see it when it's wet.)
I'd guess the year was either 99 or 00. The suit is all stealth black, with "Speedsuits by Quintana Roo" printed on the neck. It's sleeveless, so flexibility is virtually a non-issue. It floats great, and I was definitely a lot faster in it, than I was out of it.
You have my word, I don't pee in my wetsuits. This thing is clean in every sense of the word (just try asking that to someone else trying to sell a wetsuit.)
This will probably end up on ebay, but I thought I'd give Slowtwitchers a crack at it first. Make me an offer. (The more money I get, the more races I get to do this year.) PM or e-mail me for pics.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale, QR longjohn wetsuit [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what will you take for the suit. Mine needs replacing, but I'm on a limited budget. Would you take 75.00--reply to dre@aswmpa.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the weight range for the suit? I'm the same height--about 145 lbs.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale, QR longjohn wetsuit [tryn2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weight range is a tough guess, but I'd imagine it should fit. I can send you pics if you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One and only bump, it'll go on eBay soon.
Quote Reply