Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Firesale: Telemark Ski Equip!
Quote | Reply
Two knee surgeries in the last year dictate that I go back to downhill skiing and get rid of my telemark gear!

K2 Totally Piste 190cm all mountain tele skis. Sweet Flame graphics. K2's top of the line tele ski. Thes ehave about 15 days on them and no use since the '02 winter. The bases are absolutely perfect. Cosmetically they are in great shape . These retailed for 699.00 new. With Rainey Design cable bindings with one inch lift. ( 150.00) These skis are in super shape. Ive seen the skis on ebay for around 300-400 without bindings.

Sell for 275.00 plus shipping.

Also Scarpa T2 Tele boots. Size 11.5 PLastic, two buckle. Soles are in perfect shape. Minimal scratching on the inside of the boots from turning. These were 499.oo new I still have the box. Would sell for 150.00

Also an older pair Of TUA Cirque MX all mountain tele skis 200cm. With Riva Cable bindings. These were my first pair and these have seen more days and have more cosmetic scratches etc on teh surface of the ski. The bases are in very good shape. On one of the skis there are some small divets but would be easily filled . Thes eis a small amount of rust along a few inches of one ski but could easily be filed down and edged. Sell for 100.00 These were about 500 new with bindings.

Also Asolo Sport Extreme Pro LEather 2 Buckle Tele Boots. Size 11.5 Nice and broken in.:) These have quite a bit of wear on teh insides, scratches, etc to the leather from the inside turing edge of the ski. They still have TONS of days left in them. The vibram soles are in super shape. Pin holes in sole are in perfect shape. Greta for the back country..these boots are lighter then the plastic Scarpas.

Id sell these for 80.00

Whoever buys the skis I'LL throw in a Burton ski helmet to protect your noggin as well as some great PLastic knee pads/guards.

Ill try to get some pics taken and uploaded.

Carter

eyernman@cox.net
Quote Reply