Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fenix 3 Bundle with HR Monitor $230 shipped
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a ridiculously under-ridden Cervelo P5-3. I am sadly the original owner. I sit on the Board of the Philadelphia Triathlon Club and they can vouch how little this bike has been seen outside or raced. If you want a chuckle, look at my Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/296394

Pics: https://photos.google.com/...WTItVkh5OXMtY3NTY0R3

Anyways, the bike is obviously in great shape except for some minor scratches. No crashes at all. In 2017, I had time trial aspirations so converted the original SRAM Red groupset to the SRAM Force 1x. I swapped it over to SRAM Force 1x (which means 11 gears, 1 chainring upfront) for weight savings/aero/simplicity). What really happened is I ended up only racing one Olympic race and no time trials in 2017. The bike has not been outside yet in 2018 and just collecting dust so hopefully it can find someone more worthy to put some real miles on it.

I am selling the bike with full carbon FLO60 wheels that were purchased in 2017. My preference is to keep everything together so not entertaining requests to sell the wheels separately at this time.

I fully understand buying a used bike online isn't ideal so ask as many questions as you want and if there is anything specific you want a photo of, please let me know. More than happy to make sure you are happy with the purchase.

The Specs!

56cm Frame compatible with di2 if you want to do that in the future. P5-3 fork that is UCI Race-Legal. The frame is the matte black finish
SRAM Force 1x
- Force 1 Type 2.1 Rear Derailleur (Med Cage)
- SRAM PG-1170 Cassette (11-32)
- SRAM Force 1 X-Sync 11-speed front chain ring (52T x 130 BCD)

Rotor 3D+ Crank 170mm
Magura RT6 Hydraulic Brakes
Magura Brake Levers (picture shows wear on the paint, there are no scratches)
3T Aura Pro Cockpit with upgraded carbon Profile Design s-bed extensions
2017 Full Carbon Flo 60 front/rear wheels, less than 200 miles (bonus: aerojacket for rear to turn into disc wheel)
Continental 4000s ii tires (less than 200 miles)

Not included: Pedals, Saddle

(SOLD) $3,000 + 50% split of bike shop packaging/shipping from Philadelphia

New in box Fenix 3 + Heartrate strap.
This is not the Fenix 3 HR with the integrated wrist HR. The wrist strap is Red but can be replaced with a number of options on Amazon. $230 shipped to anywhere in CONUSA and includes Paypal fee.

Last edited by: qngo01: Apr 18, 18 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: Fenix 3 Bundle with HR Monitor $250 shipped [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for lower price
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P5-3 (56cm) $3300, Fenix 3 Bundle with HR Monitor $250 shipped [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added Cervelo P5-3!
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P5-3 (56cm) $3000, Fenix 3 Bundle with HR Monitor $230 shipped [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drops
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P5-3 (56cm) $3000, Fenix 3 Bundle with HR Monitor $230 shipped [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which HR strap comes with the Fenix?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P5-3 (56cm) $3000, Fenix 3 Bundle with HR Monitor $230 shipped [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Garmin HRM-Run v1 (the same version that came bundled with the 920XT) without the Red ring of the current version
Quote Reply