Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ifxitonce
Re: Felt IA 10, ETAP, HED Disc and Jet 6, TriRig Base Bar and more [ifxitonce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10, ETAP, HED Disc and Jet 6, TriRig Base Bar and more [ifxitonce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling Tririg parts?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10, ETAP, HED Disc and Jet 6, TriRig Base Bar and more [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Selling as a whole for now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, pretty much my dream bike. Every single part! Good luck with the sale.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10, ETAP, HED Disc and Jet 6, TriRig Base Bar and more [tessar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I thought it was mine too, but it's just a tiny bit too big for my short legs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet Rig! Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No man, it's exactly the right size. And not a single thing I'd change - down to the saddle even. If I was halfway across the globe and in the market for a new bike, I would so jump on this.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm selling an IA10 size 54 frameset. Just move all your parts over and sell the 56 frameset, probably easier than trying to sell a completely customized bike

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10, ETAP, HED Disc and Jet 6, TriRig Base Bar and more [TPerkin2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have my eye on a different bike but I will keep this in mind. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have disc for sale? Which rim width?
Quote Reply