Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA1 48CM 2016 with Power Meter
Quote | Reply
Hi,

We are selling my wife's Felt IA1 48CM 2016 with Stages power meter. This bike is in mint condition, it was barely used, never dropped, crashed or mishandled. Purchased in late 2016 from Pacific SBR in Stamford, CT (we are the original owners). We had a baby in 2017 so it didn't see any action, triathlon is no longer top of the priority list for the foreseeable future, hence why we are selling it. The bike is being sold with everything seen except the wheelset and cassette. The bike is located in Fairfield County, Connecticut so if you'd like to see it in person and are in the area please let me know.

Frameset: Felt IA1 size 48cm
Components: Ultegra 6800 FD, RD, chain. Dura-Ace bar end shifters and brake levers.
Saddle: Adamo Attack
Power Meter: Stages 6800 50/34 170mm
Pedals: Look Keo
Bottle Cages: X-Lab Gorilla
Hydration: TorHans Aero20 (2017/18 version with spill proof cap) never used or mounted.
Computer Mount: Zipp

Asking $5,100 for local pickup or $5,200 shipped professionally within the CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/eY2wgR3l2YZ8BIQO2

Thanks,
Last edited by: UConn140point6: Apr 18, 18 17:11
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA1 48CM 2016 with Power Meter [UConn140point6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you need to have for the frameset ?
Johnnyyd@hotmail.com

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA1 48CM 2016 with Power Meter [UConn140point6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you use 700 or 650 sized wheels on the 48 cm
Quote Reply