Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B16 - Quarq Powermeter - 56cm
Quote | Reply

This is a great setup particularly if you're newer to triathlon and/or want to be able to adjust your setup. I'm the original owner, the bike was originally shimano 105 with an FSA crank. I moved it to SRAM Force. I'm including 52, 53, 54t big chain rings, 39 and 42t small rings, a 90mm, 100mm and 100mm height adjustable stems. Inside on the trainer I like raising the bars up to a more comfortable level, hence the adjustable stem. It's a 56cm, I'm 6'0 on the dot and the bike is very comfortable.

I live in LA, I'm happy to meet somewhere in the LA area, I'm not interested in shipping. I'd like $1,000. From sales on ebay, I think that's more or less reasonable.

56cm Felt B16
Quarq Powermeter 172.5mm 53/39
SRAM TT shifters
SRAM Force Front Derailleur
SRAM Force Rear Derailleur
KMC X10sl Chain
SRAM 1070 11-26 Cassette
SRAM Force Front Brake
Dura Ace 7800 Rear Brake (this is the smallest lightest brake you can cram back there)
Felt TTR2 wheels from a later model Felt DA
Almost new front and rear tires also from the DA
Vision Base Bars
Zipp integrated s bend carbon TT extensions
Fizik Arione TT saddle

This bike has done about 3k miles a lot of which we’re on an indoor trainer. I like having the adjustable stem so I can raise the bars up for a more comfortable position inside on the trainer. I did have a fall. My front tire caught a crack in the road and I went down alone. The handle bar and one break lever has a mark. That fall was about 10 years ago at this point. There are various marks of chipped paint but this setup is as strong as an ox. I always wanted the felt DA from the 2010s and I bought one.

Here's a gallery of more images. I also have this listed other places.

https://imgur.com/a/Pej4dg6

Last edited by: quid: Jan 9, 23 16:48
Quote Reply