Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: 2014 Cervelo P2 custom build with zipps and Di2
Quote | Reply
Considering selling my P2. I have a stable of bikes and I built this bike up for Louisville 2016 and I have not ridden it since the race. I don’t predict riding it this year either as I don’t plan to enter any Tri races. The bike was a custom build. You won’t find one like it.

Frame and fork: 2014 Cervelo P2 carbon- 54cm (blue and white). Purchased new in spring of 2016.
Crank: SRAM Force 22 (currently a quarq on it, but I can put a regular spider on)- 50/34
Drivetrain: Ultegra Di2 derailluers and dura ace di2 brake levers/ shifters.
Chain: dura-ace
Bars: Zipp aluminum
Stem: FSA 80mm
Brakes: mavic SSC calipers. Excellent, and unique.
Seatpost: Cervelo carbon
Seat: specialized Tri saddle (short nose)

Wheels: I have a set of wheels with a g3 power tap with maybe 50 miles on them.
I also have 2 sets of Zips, both 11 speed.
An older set of non dimpled, tubular, custom built 404 zipps with DT Swiss 240s hubs. Maybe 300 miles on them.
A set of clincher fire crest 404’s. Sent to zipp and the front hub replaced and replaced with new spokes under the recall. The rear I had the hub switched to a DT Swiss 190 hub with ceramic bearings - 11 speed.

This bike is awesome. Basically considering to stop collecting and realizing dreams. I am thinking less stuff makes for an easier life.

PM or reply with interest.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2014 Cervelo P2 custom build with zipps and Di2 [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you may want to include a 'feeler' price
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2014 Cervelo P2 custom build with zipps and Di2 [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

I should add, the Di2 has 200 miles on it as well as the Zipps. The Zipp front was sent for rebuild under recall to Zipp. They were nice and let me change colors and they put in black spokes and black hub instead of silver. To make the back match, I sent it to Wheelbuilder and they put in a DT Swiss 190 hub and black spokes. The DT Swiss hub was 10 speed, so I bought the 240S 11 speed cassette body to put on.

The bike has maybe 600 miles on it. I ride my road bike for most riding I do.

Ike looks like new.

I’m thinking $4000 for the bike with the zipps. Race ready. I can break up if I have multiple buyers.
Quote Reply