Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS carbon 29er hardtail - sram xo - rock shox reba - stans arch
Quote | Reply
Built up a LTK023 carbon 29er. Loved it, raced it, enjoyed it a lot. Got a new bike this season, don't need two.

Its a SRAM XO build with X9 cranks and an X7 FD. Rock Shox Reba Fork that I just put on and haven't even ridden. Remote lockout. Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes. Stans Arch wheelset with S-Works Renegade tire on the front and a S-Works FastTrak on the rear. 3T stem and bars. Great bike that tips the scales at 23.26 lbs. A few dings here and there, some cable rub. But overall, the bike is gorgeous and the carbon is beautiful. Matte 3k weave.

Fast, stiff, lightweight hardtail.

$1900 shipped cont us

[
[/url]
[/url]
[[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Last edited by: %FTP: May 3, 13 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS carbon 29er hardtail - sram xo - rock shox reba - stans arch [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might want to list size, unless I just missed it. If it's medium-ish, I might be interested in the frame and/or fork and/or seatpost if you split.
Quote Reply
Re: FS carbon 29er hardtail - sram xo - rock shox reba - stans arch [ether] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Argh! I always forget something!

19"
Quote Reply
Re: FS carbon 29er hardtail - sram xo - rock shox reba - stans arch [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you?
Quote Reply
Re: FS carbon 29er hardtail - sram xo - rock shox reba - stans arch [ether] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6'1. However, I built a different bike bc it was too small for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright, might work for me, let me know if you part out.
Quote Reply