Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - MAKE OFFER: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES!
Quote | Reply
Blue RD1.2 - Complete Carbon Fiber frame and fork - Size MD

Comes with Ultegra 6700 drive train, and Dura-Ace 7900 RD.
Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset - Brand new wheelset!

Add-Ons and Upgrades:
-Two Aluminum Bottle Cages
-Cateye Double-Wireless Computer
-Profile Design Carbon Stryke Aero Bars + $100

I've only raced this twice. Bike was cleaned after every ride. I like taking care of my things and it shows. This thing is ridiculously fast and tight - it's a climbing machine! Plus on the flats, you can just get all nice and cozy in the aeros and just fly. Bike comes with two aluminum bottle cages, and the repair wedge. Pedals and saddle are not included.

I dropped 7 (SEVEN) minutes in my last race using this bike. Aero is good, but stiffness is where it's at! The power transfer is awesome on this bike. I'm looking to down-grade. I really need the money for tuition but there's no way I'm quitting tri just yet :) Asking $1800, but open to offers. Give me your email address if you want more pictures! Thank you :)

I'm also open to trades! I'm looking for a Cervelo P2, Cannondale Slice or Specialized Transition, in size small.

I would be willing to sell for $1600obo for just the bike minus wheels. Make an offer!!

Last edited by: hozouria: Jul 25, 12 13:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Retail for this bike was $3350 before tax, not including the accessories. Make a decent offer!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by hozouria [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by hozouria [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES! [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday bump for new pics and price drop!!

$2550 professionally shipped!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES! [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Please make an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES! [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP TO $2300
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES! [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - PRICE DROP: $2200
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - $1900 shipped! I can't believe you're not interested! This bike absolutely kills on climbs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tuesday bump and price drop - $1800/obo shipped to your door.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in your bike, email me at jaycintron@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - had a few people interested, but nothing serious. Make an appropriate offer and I'm sure we can work something out! This bike needs to go to a good home asap!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump and price drop:

$1700 shipped for the bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP, NEEDS TO GO!

$1600 for bike minus wheels. Get yourself over to a dealer and test ride one! Then you'll know what a heck of a deal this is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP! Recent deal fell through last minute, so I'm looking for a new home for my baby! I'm in Gainesville, Florida with the bike, so I'm able to ship to the east coast if anyone is interested!

-Less than 800 miles
-On wheels with less than 300 miles
-Only raced twice!

-$1600 for frame and components!
-$1800 for frame, components, wheels, and aerobars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested. How tall are you? Do you know the size of the top tube? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES! [tenerife triguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there, I'm 5ft 8. Top tube length is 55cm, and the fork has not been cut. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately its a bit too large for me. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Blue Competition RD1.2 Carbon Bike w/Ultegra and Dura Ace WITH PICTURES! [tenerife triguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem, but quick question for you. Is your torso longer than your legs, vice versa, or relatively equal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would say equal ( I am 5 feet six).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer, yeah you are too small. Thanks for your interest anyways!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wednesday afternoon bump. 2700 views and no bites? Make an offer! Let's work something out! This is an insanely slick bike. Super tight, super quick up hills. It's so beautiful to feel how much power you're putting down actually makes it to the wheels.

Buy American! (Mostly)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump! make an offer! will sell to highest bidder. this needs to go!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saturday Bump. $1600 w/o wheels shipped.
-800 miles on the bike
- ~300 miles on Mavic Ksyrium Wheels
-Super tight, super light! Get yourself on this amazing bike at a fraction of the cost.
Quote Reply