Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by nscott1463
Last edited by: nscott1463: Sep 20, 12 6:38
Post deleted by nscott1463 [ In reply to ]
Re: FS *PRICE DROP* Smith Pivlock V2 $90, B70 & Aquasphere Goggles $15 [nscott1463] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll buy the AquaSphere goggles. I'm a new ST user, so I'm not sure how this works. I can set up PayPal if I need to...
Quote Reply
Re: FS *PRICE DROP* Smith Pivlock V2 $90, B70 & Aquasphere Goggles $15 [jbranch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup you'll want to set up a PayPal account, that's basically the only thing we use here on st.
Quote Reply
Re: FS *PRICE DROP* Smith Pivlock V2 $90, B70 & Aquasphere Goggles $15 [nscott1463] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got some matte white Oakley Jawbones with 3 sets of lenses (dark polarized, amber, and clear) if you want to trade for the Smith Pivlocks. PM me if interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did get your pm to me, but I cannot send any. I will set up paypal this evening when I have time. I would like both pairs of the aquashperes.
Quote Reply
Re: FS *PRICE DROP* Smith Pivlock V2 $90, B70 & Aquasphere Goggles $15 [jbranch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you be able to set up your stuff and pay tonight? I've got lots of interest in these and need to move them. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
working on it now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just sent the payment. Sorry for taking all day to get to this.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are pic locks still available?
Quote Reply