Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101
Quote | Reply
Okay guys here's the deal:

This is a size L large (56) full carbon fiber trek speed concept.

I endo'ed after over-tightening my front brake. I scraped the right brake lever, and shot my rear derailleur into my spokes. As a result, I snapped off the rear derailleur hanger and the aluminum portion of the frame that it attaches to. I have repaired this with JB Weld, and the new derailleur hanger is functional and not an issue, especially with the wheel in place. The weld is a more permanent solution than a replacable derailleur hanger.

I am including a dura ace pressfit bottom bracket, the frame, fork, seatpost, headset, duotrap speed/cadence sensor, speed concept-specific skewers and campagnolo record rear derailleur which is out of whack, due to the incident. It's also got a Chorus FD, Easton Attack aerobars with Bontrager Race Lite brake levers, Campy record brakes, Bontrager Speed Concept front brake, the speed box behind and the bento box on top...in addition to a custom-made bracket for a gel flask (I'll include a brand new one for the bracket).

Wheels: Planet X 82/101 full carbon.

More pictures available upon request.

Thank you for your interest.

WEAR:
There is the aforementioned derailleur hanger situation.
There is normal wear and tear for a bike, including a small paint chip on the fork, a slightly larger chip from a dropped chain (and a fission in what I believe is just the paint), and some chips in the rear triangle.

Best offer accepted.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Last edited by: Livetotri: May 9, 12 14:39
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were you trying to put your running shoes on coming into T2? ;)

Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [Scott Allen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer! Glad you made it through ok...
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hold smokes dude. Is that like 4 tt bikes in one year? You are the king of TT swap!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you ever think of parting out I am interested in the aerobars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I ask what that gel flask holder you have mounted on the top tube is?! And where did you get it?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i didnt even notice that he had it installed. he got it from me. im pretty sure i have an extra one. but with most respect to eli. if he wants to sell that, by it from him. if he wants to keep it. give me a shout.
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [SC_NICK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoever wants to sell it to me, shoot me an email at wsrobert@gmail.com with some pics. Definitely interested in how its done.

After I posted that, I actually found your post in the SC thread. Ingenious idea!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks, it works out very well.

i dont wanna hyjack his thread, so we'll wait to see if he' gonna keep it.
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [SC_NICK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dibs on your other if he doesnt!

And free bumps to Eli!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Nick's got an extra one, take his - I'm going to offer it as incentive to sweeten the deal at this point.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good!

Eli, sorry to hear about your wreck man. Hope you're ok. How's your brother doing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested the front bento box if you still have it!
712-221-9053
call or text anytime
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like your marketing concepts! Buy the bike to get the custom accessories!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brother's doing well, he's walking around. It could have been much worse.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Haven't even gotten one offer yet.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [chuckdennie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know it.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the easton aerobars seperately?

-

WKU Nutrition & Dietetics | WKU Triathlon Club and Cycling Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wku.edu/triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [Hilltopper93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not right now, but someone's in line before you if I do.

Thanks.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Offers...

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you would part out the Planet X wheels, if so, how much would you want?

Live every week like it's shark week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Size Large Campy, Easton Attacks, Planet X 82/101 [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL sure, but I got rid of some of the stuff, replaced some other stuff.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gone.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply