Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW (all sold except for 1 swimskin with a small tear)
Quote | Reply
I just retired from pro racing, so it's time to sell a bunch of stuff. Edited to mark items sold.

For sale:

-1 blueseventy PZ4 short sleeve swimskin. Size M (sold)

-3 blueseventy PZ3 swimskins. Size M. One has a tiny tear in it. It's fine as is, or you could stitch it up form 4-5 stitches. (the only one unsold is the one with the small tear)

-1 Pioneer Dura Ace dual-sided power meter, with pioneer bike computer. 172.5 mm cranks. 53-39 chainrings. (sold)

-1 set of CeramicSpeed oversized pulley wheels. For Shimano/SRAM. (sold)

Contact me with any questions/inquiries.
Last edited by: Doug MacLean: Aug 5, 19 12:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Doug MacLean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power meter price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sold. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Doug MacLean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CeramicSpeed price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [teixido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$200
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the condition/price for blueseventy PZ4 short sleeve ?

Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [arteves] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The PZ4 is like new. I've worn it 3 times. I'm not totally sure how to attach images to slowtwitch messages (I tried to attach them to the original post, but that clearly didn't work out). I could email you a photo if you message me your email address.

I could get it to you, shipped in the US, for $150.

thanks,
Doug
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Terrordact] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which model is this compatible with? Ceramicspeed OSPW
Last edited by: Esqo76: Aug 5, 19 12:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Esqo76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used it on a Shimano Di2 rear derailleur, so I'm guessing it'd be compatible with any Shimano 11-speed rear derailleur.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Esqo76 [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Esqo76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sold the OSPW about 15 minutes ago. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any of the swim skins still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, I still have one of the PZ3tx's available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Message sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: swimskins, pioneer power meter, and ceramicspeed OSPW [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swim skin available?
Quote Reply