Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires + pair of Shimano BR6600 Ultegra brakes
Quote | Reply
Up for sale, pics attached.

• SOLD Pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires. 700c/25c. About 200 miles on them total. No punctures. Replaced them with race tires and just never went back. $45+shipping and any PayPal fees. OBO
  • Matching pair of Shimano BR-6600 brakes from my '09 Trek TTX 9.5. Fully functional, good shape. Replaced these stock brakes with newer hardware. No pads included. $45+shipping and any PayPal fees. OBO

Last edited by: mrfreeze: Jan 25, 22 17:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires + pair of Shimano BR6600 Ultegra brakes [mrfreeze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size of tires?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires + pair of Shimano BR6600 Ultegra brakes [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomk407 wrote:
Size of tires?
D'oh! rushed the post too much, thanks - 700c/25c, will update the listing above.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires + pair of Shimano BR6600 Ultegra brakes [mrfreeze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man! I just got my 4 season tires in the mail Wednesday! Wish this was an earlier post I saw!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires + pair of Shimano BR6600 Ultegra brakes [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
Man! I just got my 4 season tires in the mail Wednesday! Wish this was an earlier post I saw!
Put those new ones on the shelf and use these up first! :)

Timing is such a funny thing. I took my 10sp shifters off my Trek when I upgraded it to 11sp. Sold them earlier this week on ST and just bought a project bike that needs 10sp shifters!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires + pair of Shimano BR6600 Ultegra brakes [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
Thank you for the transaction - nice and smooth, really appreciate it! Enjoy the shoes on those new wheels you have coming!
Quote Reply