Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: restaurant gift card, Brand new Garmin HRM run heart rate strap, also clip pod for running dynamics, footpod, cycling speed and cadence, heart rate and Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes.
Quote | Reply
isBrand new Garmin Running Dynamics Pod- $60 shipped (clip on give all the same data as strap)

Brand new Garmin Running Foot Pod- $50 gives cadence and distance inside and out.

Brand new Garmin Speed and Cadence combo pack Sensors- $60 (newest one)

Brand new Garmin Running HRM RUN Heart Rate Monitor- with running dynamics $80 shipped

Rt8 Magura Brakes- I have both front and back brakes and the shiv adapter. Looks like pads for one and I am sure I can find another one. I have brand new hoses. $200 shipped for the pair.

Carbon Aero bars and base bar- carbon t2 type bars and profile pads. They are average size. Base bar is gaint base bar alu super simple. I will sell the pair for $45 shipped. SOLD

Darden gift card- $50 dollar card for sale for $40 bucks shipped. Includes Longhorn steak, Olive Garden, cheddars, yard house, bahama breeze and season 52.
Last edited by: bamatriguy: Aug 14, 18 2:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates and new prices
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new prices Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Magura Brakeset? Is it complete, front and rear, levers and calipers (minus one set of pads)? Is it new or used, and if used, is it scuffed up?

Thank you,

Cid Cardoso Jr
919-250-8457
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new prices Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent for 820
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new prices Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [cid cardoso jr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I have the brakes and one is brand new one is a little used but nothing major. Sorry for the delay in reply.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have both the brake levers and the brake calipers for both front and rear brakes, then I'm interested. Please confirm and we can proceed with the transaction.

Thank you,

Cid Jr
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new prices Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [cid cardoso jr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have them all. PM me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey/ if you still have the RT8s will you let me know? I just had a lever fail and need to find a replacement.
Thanks
Jon
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new prices Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [jbflyfisher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I have them. I am out of town right now but will be on back later this week. I could have them to you by early next week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: new prices Garmin 820, Garmin 735xt, Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [jbflyfisher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with new items and prices. On the Shiv brakes I can’t find one part but have most of the pair. Still looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of the aerobars?

Adkjamis46@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What part are you missing on the brakes? I might have it on my bike. Let me know
Thanks
Jon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me look... sorry for the confusion. Check out my other listings I have some great Garmin stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Apple TV 4th generation, Brand new Garmin HRM run heart rate strap, also clip pod for running dynamics, footpod, cycling speed and cadence, heart rate and Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updates
Quote Reply
Re: FS: restaurant gift card, Brand new Garmin HRM run heart rate strap, also clip pod for running dynamics, footpod, cycling speed and cadence, heart rate and Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump new items new prices
Quote Reply
Re: FS: restaurant gift card, Brand new Garmin HRM run heart rate strap, also clip pod for running dynamics, footpod, cycling speed and cadence, heart rate and Aerobars, possible shiv Magura brakes. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know which version bracket the T2's are? If they are J4 or J5 then I'm interested in them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the RT8 Magura brakes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Magura brakes still available?
Quote Reply