Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**price drop** FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $700 shipped.
Quote | Reply
Selling my set of race wheels as I’ve recently upgraded to HED jet blacks. Set is a carbon clincher disc rear and 88 mm front wheel. Parts are Chinese and built by Mike Desmelik who owns Dzmlyk Wheelworks in Atlanta. Wheels have about 6 short course races and 2 half ironman races on them. Great condition and brake track is like new. Disc is solid core (no spokes) and has a light derailleur mark. Also a small amount of rust on the drive side axle (pictured) from humidity I guess. Other than that the wheels are like new. Includes carbon brake pads (like new) and skewers. SRAM/Shimano 10/11 compatible although I don’t have a 10 speed spacer.

Last edited by: triguy86: Jun 30, 18 12:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $750 shipped. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheel width?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $750 shipped. [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure. I know they’re narrower than my HED jet black wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $750 shipped. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you consider separating? interested in the disc... looking at the details of it online.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $750 shipped. [trigeekrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would consider it. Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: **price drop** FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $700 shipped. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Ain’t nobody on a budget needing some fast wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: **price drop** FS: carbon clincher disc and 88 front. Great condition. $700 shipped. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply