Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by roboman
Last edited by: roboman: Feb 27, 11 9:29
Re: FS: ZIPP 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! UPDATED [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated w/ new items
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! UPDATED NEW ITEMS [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added some more items and updated prices
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! UPDATED NEW ITEMS [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how many miles on the Edge carbon clinchers? I take it that is the older PT with 12mm axle but with carbon shell?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Can I get a picture of the front zipp 808 to jewkesis@hotmail.com?

How many miles on the wheel and is it true?

Thanks,

Jason
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! UPDATED NEW ITEMS [drgwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Edges were used for 1 summer, along with a set of Reynolds Strikes. I ended up getting Edge 68s, so overall I'd estimate no more than 500 miles tops.

They are indeed the 12mm axle, all black with the carbon shell. I recently upgraded it to ANT+ so it should work w/ a Garmin.
Last edited by: roboman: Feb 25, 11 13:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many miles on the 808 front?
Is it true?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have pics or details on the Castelli vest? Windproof? Waterproof? or just reflective?

Thanks!

The Tri House
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [chrisfield] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The vest is windproof, waterproof, and packable. I just looked and noticed that it's a Large, not a Medium. Everything else I have is medium, so it fits more like an M
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
got some pics of Edge wheels? can send drgwood@gmail.com if easier thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! UPDATED NEW ITEMS [drgwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got any pics of the 808's (both front and rear)?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All emails and PMs should be responded to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Ventus 3T basebar? :)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For you, I'd trade for a decent 4x4 truck so I can get out of my snowed-in street! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got any pics of the zipps?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [mcgrady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure - just PM me your email address
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Joule still available? My direct contact info is on my Profile.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [Wrinkledup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email you back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the 808 rear still available? PM me if so…I want some more details...

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Feb 22, 11 20:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#9 is a crack pipe for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [slowtwitchva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent PM

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [Wrinkledup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joule and Zipp 808 Powertap have been sold!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808, Powertap, Joule, Rotor Rings, and more!!! NEW ITEMS & PRICES! [slowtwitchva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, and it's only been used once.

Doesn't come with any crack but will definitely help you pump up your disc wheel. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply

Prev Next