Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Yaqui Mariola frameset (w/ pic)
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2002 Yaqui Mariola frame, Reynolds Ouzo Aero Pro fork, and headset. This frame is absolutely amazing, very comfortable, and rides like a dream. This frame was built to be ridden fast.

Geometry
  • Top tube: 55.0 cm (c-c)
  • Seat tube: 53.6 cm (c-c), 58.0 cm (c-t)
  • Head tube: 14.0 cm
  • Chainstay length: 40.0 cm
  • Seat tube angle: 76.5 degrees
  • Head tube angle: 73.0 degrees

I'm 6'1" tall and typically ride a 57-58 cm road bike.

Condition

This frame is in very good to excellent condition. I took one spill on it a couple years ago (thanks to the 17 year old who turned in front of me while driving daddy's monster SUV), but the bike bounced through the grass and I absorbed far more damage than the bike did. Tom Demerly's staff at Bikesport in Dearborn, MI checked it out after the crash and found no problems with it.

Additional Photos

Higher resolution photos of the bike can be found at:

http://www.wideopenwest.com/...75/yaqui_med_res.jpg

http://www.wideopenwest.com/...5/yaqui_high_res.jpg

Why I'm Selling It

That's easy...with twin 20-month old boys at home, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to be a good dad, a good husband, a good employee, and train seriously for triathlons. I'll buy another tri bike in the future when I can get serious about triathlons again.

Money Stuff

The advertised price of a new Mariola frame and Ouzo Aero fork is $2085 (see www.yaquiusa.com for details). While I believe that buying a bike from Ves Mandaric is worth every last cent that you pay, I realize that the price of a new frame/fork is pretty steep for many of us. Therefore, I'm asking $925 OBO for the frame, fork, and headset. If you're not completely satisfied with the frame and fork, just send it back to me and I'll completely refund your money. Really, it's that simple.

Additional Info

If you need additional information about the bike, the best way to contact me is by e-mail at bey@bjc.hfh.edu. I live in Plymouth, MI, so anyone in the area who may be interested in the frame is welcome to arrange a time to see it in person.
Last edited by: Michael Bey: Jun 11, 05 9:11
Quote Reply