Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Ultegra 6500 derailleurs, brake calipers - SOLD
Quote | Reply
I have Ultegra 6500 components - two brake calipers, a braze-on front derailleur and a short-cage rear derailleur, all in excellent condition - that I will sell to a Slowtwitcher for $95, shipping included, PayPal only. They have been used for two years max - I am a fair weather rider so they have logged plenty of time on an indoor trainer in Oregon - and have very minor cosmetic scratches. This Saturday (2/12) they will be broken up and placed on the dreaded ebay. Save me the ebay hassle and get yourself a deal. Pictures upon request...
Last edited by: brother bonk: Feb 12, 05 20:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 6500 derailleurs, brake calipers - $95 [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump-o for another day...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 6500 derailleurs, brake calipers - $95 [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the front a double or a triple.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 6500 derailleurs, brake calipers - $95 [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
front and back are both double
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to be sure, because I am pretty ignorant on components, are these STi shifter brake combo? if so please wait to list on ebay. I have an auction closing this afternoon (tues) for similiar items plus some extras. If it goes to high I will take your setup. I will know by 2pm Michigan time today and will post here one way or another. I would just forget the auction but it's another slowtwitcher with some extras for me if I win.

Jim

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 6500 derailleurs, brake calipers - $95 [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No STI shifters involved with this group. Ultegra brake calipers front and back, and front/rear double derailleurs, all in great condition. They would work with STI, but you would need to get the STI levers elsewhere.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I miss read your original post.

Jim

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale...bump until Saturday (2/12), then off to the big Bay...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to be sure, Ultegra 6500 is the nine-speed version, correct? Also, how big of a cassette can you run with a short cage? Do you have the STI shifters?

I need a clamp-on front derailleur. Would you be willing to split them?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultegra 6500 derailleurs, brake calipers - $95 [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard luck, the whole bunch just sold. Too bad, your biblical namesake is my hero, it would have been a worthy sale :-)

bb
Quote Reply