Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can add a Force 10 sp group (with YAW crank and FD) to the frame for another $200. For another $250 I can include 42cm Enve SES bars and a stem. The prices are only for package deal!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the rake on your Ritchey fork?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rake is 43mm
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added some Enve to the first post
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any damage to your fork? I am quite interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the frameset. I'm also open to building the Felt up with a group of your choice - you just pay for parts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added pics of the Enves and a price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, SES 42cm handlebars, EE cycleworks brakeset, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for parts added
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, SES 42cm handlebars, EE cycleworks brakeset, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In case you weren't aware... http://eecycleworks.com/recall/
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, SES 42cm handlebars, EE cycleworks brakeset, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...kind of a dick post but at least it reminds me to share that the brakes come with brand new bridges.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I was totally trying to ruin your ability to sell the brakes by mentioning that there was a recall. Good grief.

Edit: Honestly, though- ee brakes are awesome, and the guy who made them provides excellent customer support.
Last edited by: kram: Nov 14, 16 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, SES 42cm handlebars, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Final price drop on the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, SES 42cm handlebars, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few more price drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the wheels. Now $1700 shipped CONUS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New year bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bars pending sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMs replied. Price drop on the wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Enve bars sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on Enves and frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for getting pummeled on taxes. Contact me for package deals!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is frame still available?

Stay home, stay healthy.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, 2015 Felt Ar1 frameset, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Peter kim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delayed response. Everything but the Richey fork is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also an S-Works Power 143mm saddle coming up in 1-2 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 4.5 tubulars, Toupe Pro, Prologo Scratch, Ritchey fork, Deda seatpost [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frameset sold. Now let's sell some wheels! Also willing to sell my Reynolds 58 tubulars that are on the FRD. Just don't need two sets of tubulars for one bike!
Quote Reply

Prev Next