Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: TRP cable actuated hydraulic brakes (hybrid disc brakes) with Profile Design levers
Quote | Reply
I have a set of TRP cable actuated hydraulic disc brakes with Profile design levers that came off of a TT bike to sell. These are great brakes and have the benefit of not requiring any maintenance of hydraulic lines or reservoirs. The PD levers do not have shifters, they are just levers so ideal for an eTap system or mechanical bar end shifters.

These were used for less than one season and are like new. Asking $125 plus shipping.

Jeffrey Sankoff, MD
TriDoc Coaching/TriDoc Podcast
Train hard, train healthy
http://www.tridocpodcast.com
http://www.tridoccoaching.com
Last edited by: tridoc5280: Mar 29, 22 8:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP cable actuated hydraulic brakes (hybrid disc brakes) with Profile Design levers [tridoc5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post mount or flat mount?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP cable actuated hydraulic brakes (hybrid disc brakes) with Profile Design levers [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I apologize for being so tech naive...could you give me a little more detail on what these two options mean so that I can a) be educated and b) answer you correctly? :-)

Thanks in advance.

J
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP cable actuated hydraulic brakes (hybrid disc brakes) with Profile Design levers [tridoc5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flat mount is the newer design that we see on most road/gravel bikes. The brake itself appears to fit flat against the fork or chainstay. Post mount is an older design, distinguishable by the two posts that protrude from the fork/chainstay and to which the brake mounts.
Last edited by: Mudge: Mar 29, 22 16:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP cable actuated hydraulic brakes (hybrid disc brakes) with Profile Design levers [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mudge wrote:
Post mount or flat mount?
Just looking at the photos you can see they are flat mount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got it, thank you for that! Yes as someone noted they are flat mount.

J
Quote Reply